Reviews for So Now We'll Let the Rain Fall
LaraWinner chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
My heart hurts and yet it's not in a bad way... if that even makes sense. This was very poignant in a realistic way. With his issues of abuse you can really see how he opens to her but carefully. It made me tear up a few times and I was rooting for a happy ending. Thankfully I got one or else I'd be downright miserable right now. Wonderful story.
Softly Spoken Words chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
I really enjoyed this story and your writing style. Great job!
emeraldd30 chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
This was really cute. I prefer modern inu fics. I really enjoyed Kouga being a help to inu. It's a nice switch they almost never get alog in fics,
inuyashaluvskagome909 chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Loved this story... Loved loved loved it... Very well written and very well structured. I could actually feel the pain during those two months of separation.
Ana chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Ah, I remember this one. Personally, it's one of my favorites because I can especially relate to this story. Again, your creations of work are simply marvelous. My emotions move along with the story.

Beautiful chapter, Witchygirl!
melcerena chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
sob sob sob* I'm actually crying right now... it's 1:48am and I'm crying... of happyness that is.
I was going to read first -Ordinary- but for whatever reason I decided to read this on first. NO idea why really but definetely worth less hours of sleeping -

It was perfect. I don't have any other words. Really. Whta else can I say.. oh yeah you are definetely right about something else wouldn't be realistic.
It was so moving and with so much depth in it. I'm completely sure and I bet that somewhere... somewhere out there has been through this and it's more likely that someone somewhere is struggling right now.
But -will- is a powerful thing and can really make difference. When we fight for it.

Thank you so much for this story. I have the feeling it's a bit different from your other stories. Not about the lenght or anything like that. how should I put it... mmm it's tender and smooth but at the same time the feelings from the story connected more. I really don't know how to describe it lol but it should be something like that hehe

I'll go to sleep now I guess... though I'm not in the mood Y-Y

UUUGGGHHH!U FORGOT THE KISS!LOL
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
NICE!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
AWESOME!Iluv it and i cant wait to get to the lemon part!
dragonprincess01 chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
I stumbled across your page while looking for something to read. I found the follow-up story to this (at least I think it is) and decided to read this first. Then I am going to read the one that sent me here.

I enjoyed this story. I am a newbie in reference to Inuyasha I have watched I think 43 episodes of the anime since the middle of last week. I was pleasantly surprised that it is much better than I thought it would be. I do enjoy how the main characters play off each other...and Inuyasha and Kagome are just so darn cute. Course when she yells sit I about died laughing the first time she did it. Sometimes he just really needs a hug. :)

So I decided to check out to see if the series had a fandom and low and behold there is...your story is the first I have read of this fandom. I am glad I found it!

I'm currently into anime such as Trinity Blood, Bleach, Vampire Knight, etc. So its nice when I find something new and that I enjoy it.

Ok enough blabberin on for me...hope you have a good week.
Darksknight chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
So. Good.

So. Freeking. Amazing.

I can not even tell you how perfect this was, how beautiful it is and always will be. I can't get across how much this seriosly touched my heart, becuase this is the sort of stuff I write about, becuase it's so true and... just perfect. I loved this story, so inconceivably much. You are a great writer, and if you ever publish a book I hope to be the first to read it, so that I can be the first to be blown away by how amazing it is. Thank you so much for writing this, it really got me out of a bad place my mind had wandered into. Thank you.
Allow Me To Speak chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
I read this whole thing in a trance. It is absolutely amazing. I can't believe it. Just so heart-wrenching and warm and in character and absolutely fantastic. SUCH a wonderful story. WOW.
miss romantic chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
witchygirl99 u rock !

really i was deeply touched. i read all of the 10 chapters in like... 3 hours or sth and i enjoyed it very much, actually i was almost crying

and omg the ending ! i couldn't have imagined a better one

you are very talanted
airwad chapter 10 . 12/17/2011
I'm crying!

That was just beautiful, a real peice of art

I probobly will never find any other author out there that can write something as deeply touching and beautiful as this

Great job and keep writing