Reviews for Cold Hearted Affair
Draco711 chapter 4 . 4/2
Are you gonna make a chapter five?
Chapter 5 chapter 4 . 4/2
Is you making a chapter five?
Angelina McCarthy chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
...update
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
He should of blow load inside her butt. Lol do not be afraid to add anal lemon scenes
Goten22 chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
kpop chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Umm that really didn't have a plot and i wasn't excpecting it to be that disgusting...I don't think any of the characters would do that. Plus u said that goten apways thought of her as a sister then u say that she was the girl of his dreams...kinda confusing...but anyway...
Jiro Uchiha chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Loved It.
Rocketman1728 chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
nice story _ good luck on the next one :)
LiiMakino chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
That was incredibly funny and sexy. The last line was perfect!

Loved it!
CottonCandy317 chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
I've never really liked Videl, nor Pan. So I'm not crazy about this story, but I give you points for effort.
rayhaan chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
What its done. dude this is a bad stoy goten ... Fuck ...videl this is wrong in soo many levels.I wish gohan would find them fucking each other and kill them both then ill be very very very happy and gohan,goten and videl are one of my favorite people in DB,DBZ and DBGT and plz plz plz tear it down or I'm coming for u and 1 more thing ewwwww ewwwww ewwwww *vomits on the floor vomits l8r*wwwtttfff
obi chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
HURRYYYYYYY THIS IS THE BEST
MRMenaMRM chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
wow this is actually kind of awkward how would Videl like someone thats like 11 years younger than her. It's very good but please explain how she started to like Goten and is Gohan gonna find out?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
I kinda don't get the pairing but I actually think this story is gonna get good if you know what I mean ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
why was gotens shirt off?