Reviews for Red and Gold
lukefonefabre chapter 15 . 2/22
I don't know if you're going to get back to this but I would absolutely love to see you add more if you ever get the chance. Your writing is simply so sweet and sublime and I enjoyed every little detail you put in.

I also adored the quirk about Guy and Luke having such a profound, intimate relationship that they don't quite know what to call each other. "Special something," "precious person," it's a proper summary of their canonical relationship I think. Anyways, this is wonderful and I keep coming back to reread chapters because of how fantastic they are.
the noises coming from my mouth are not human
Dotte2 chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
So... Is this fic dead or? ; v ;
Shoumai chapter 15 . 4/7/2014
I just got Tales of the Abyss recently and started playing it like a madwoman. But when I got to Akzeriuth and found about Luke I had stopped due to emotional shock. I went looking for fanfiction to read to soothe my damaged feelings and found this. Thank you very much for this story. I've found it to be a great comfort thus far. And from one fic author to another, I totally get the fighting to update thing. This entire collection is adorably sweet and I love it. Again, thank you. :)
dark-wings20 chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
These are all so good, I hope you keep it up. It doesn't really matter how long it takes you. You're the writer after all, do it when you want to and/or can.
Zertinan chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
I just read all fifteen chapters and I absolutely love these! You really know how to write these characters well. I hope you'll continue this in the near future.
kitkit11183 chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
Yes! YES!
Eye color cliche had to be done at least once and this was so nice and fluffy I adored it even with the tiny bits of angst (especially with) that is involved in the homecoming.
Tears Parallel chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
This was really cute! I really like how you extended on just the word "blue" and talked about not just the sky, but Guy's eyes as well. It gives off a very innocent and childlike vibe to compare the color with the sky, which really suits the time frame of Luke in Castle Choral. (Even though it was Guy who gave that guess...)

I also like the subtle phrases where you mention that Guy symbolizes the sky to Luke. ("Guy's bright and tall and warm like sunshine and Luke drinks him in like he'll never see the sky again.") It's a really beautiful image.

Hope you do continue, despite the fandom slowing down. Thanks for the update.
Tears Parallel chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
Oh wow, I was really surprised to see this updated again! Thanks for coming back to it regardless of how long it took you. :D

I'm really impressed that Guy could just keep on singing for hours and hours. (I mean, I get off track really quickly...) I can't imagine how annoying it'd get, but I did laugh with Luke when Tear finally got tired of Guy's singing. Childish and petty revenge ... you have to love Luke :D He's just like a kid.

And of course, Jade comes to the rescue (the bad guy he is) to ruin Guy's mood for everyone else to get peace ... I wonder if he calculated Luke coming in and cleaning the mess up after him? I wouldn't know what an angry Guy would be like (besides the small glimpses you've written), but I'm convinced it's a sight not even Jade wants to see ahahah.

I found the small scene where Luke apologized to Guy really touching. I liked the small contradiction you've written too - about how a ball of unhappiness in Luke's stomach "burns cold." It was a nice image to think about.

Thank you for the update. It was cute as usual!
xFishyCrackerCakesx chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
All of this was so..beautiful. ;;
From start to finish! Fantastic! :D
kitkit11183 chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
These drabbles are really quite adorable-even the ones where Guy remembers his original focus (ie killing Luke) because he ends up...not wanting to kill the redhead. I particularly enjoyed drabble #8. Everyone gets quite a shock after Van's true insanity comes out and then another shock when Guy desperately tries to comfort Luke. It's a delight to read everyone's reactions to the latter, especially since Jade probably already knew about it. Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
Such beautiful oneshots! Please keep this story going! You write Luke and Guy's relationship so well!
WaffleNommer chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
Ah, This is Choral Castle in the PAST. I thought it was the part where the group was tracking down Arietta...
Roman chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
Ah, I'm loving this. Written so beautifully 3.
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
ACK-! You gave me friggin heart attack by filling it with so much cuteness x_x
Wonderful story, great job on this :)