Reviews for Shrine Maiden of Paradise by the Telekinetic Shell
IdeaKindling chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
“But you see, dragons are the highest gods of Gensokyo, they can bring creation or destruction. They are apart from the youkai around here by one or two orders of magnitude.” (Curiosities of Lotus Asia)

Othinus: "The one who purifies god and exorcises the devil. The one who wields the Fantasy Killer. You can do nothing more than blindly destroy whatever lies in front of you, destroying the dreams of whoever you disagree with that day. You blindly push forward never knowing who or what you truly are. That dragon within you which you used to beat down that Raijin in Academy City cannot defeat me. I won't lose to anyone but that wolf of legend."
Dead Turtle chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
...Oh great, a perverted OC protagonist.

You think this is funny, don't you?
tsun chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
I don't understand what's happening anymore. Well that happens in the earlier chapter but as the chapter goes. The story is unveiled little by little but this time. I really had no clue.
WillieG.R chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
Ah, a very nice chapter. Maribel and Renko's turn to have a bit of the spotlight.

A very interesting set of developments for them, and although they took it all well enough, it was a confusing event (from the girls point of view).

Oooh, and I wonder what is that list on the bottom.
WillieG.R chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
LOL Poor Gunha. He'll NEVER defeat Lily White. And Reimu keeps getting less and less donations. *Sigh* Things seem to be going downhill.

And what's up with those guys fighting whom I assume is Meiling? What's going on there? And what about THOSE that are foolish enough to THINK they can take on Yukari? Hoo boy, something funny's going on all around.

Also... Gunah's older self wants to kill the Dragon God? I wonder what happened THERE?
Achariyth1 chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
Cliffhangers from hell here. Feels more like a movie trailer than a unified part.

Gunha and silver bullets: Must not have gotten his weapons from a Monster Hunter supplier. The fight against Lily came out of nowhere, and seemed fiercer than it should have, given the weapon. Loved Lily's dialogue, though.

The Forest: Is it just me, or did Meiling just have a bad case of wrong place/wrong time? Hope to see her pwning things soon.

Yukari's gentlemen callers: If they're Eastern vampires or Twilight clones, Chen'll wipe the floor with them without calling Ran. I'm curious to see how this disaster in the making is going to play out.

Gunha at night: Kill the Dragon God? So I see that someone else got frustrated with the characters of Umi no Misaki. Good cliffhanger, but it's effects were diluted by the previous ones.
Nicolas Crossworth chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Uhh, I did say that I was going to check this out back in the IRC right? and... Wow, i don't know what to say. The fourth wall is right under my feet, shattered by the immense breakin it suffered earlier. This was AWESOME! Laughed throughout the chapter, man! My insides are hurting hehehehehe. I'm gonna continue and see if this will become better.
Rybalov chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
WillieG.R chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
Well, THIS was an interesting chapter revealing a few things. And now the Gunha from Gensokyo is LESS of a pervert? Oh, this is becoming rich! He's still a pervert, what with the thing with Reimu's bloomers (for shame, they were washed)!

Ah, but now we understand why there's a Gunha in the outside world in a different time than where he should be. Now who's the culprit behind this, I wonder?

Shall wait warmly for more :D
Captain Vulcan chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Holy crap! I don't blame Gunha for wanting to prove to everyone that he has guts! Apparently, he has more than that- he swam in a lake of blood! THE Lake of Blood!

That kid got balls.

And Reimu, maybe if you didn't advertise that you're changing clothes then you wouldn't be encouraging Gunha to do something perverted.

That damned Dante- err, I mean, Gunha.
Captain Vulcan chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Y'know, I would have taken that same risk Gunha did just to see Keine nude. But sheesh, knowing that risk he could have prepared some sort of countermeasure. Like, surgically putting a metal plate in his skull. Heh. Let's see Keine try headbuttin' him now.

Also, having Marisa as a cousin must be really awesome! But something's odd... Gunha finds Marisa f***able.

She better be a cousin by marriage then...
Captain Vulcan chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Holy crap! The 4th Wall is already under attack! Gunha and Genji's meeting was the highlight of this chapter. Hmm, I momentarily got confused who's talking during this episode but it didn't distract it not one bit.

And... is that Rika? The loli Asakura sibling (as opposed to the often MILF depicted Rikako). I absolutely HATED her stage. Kick her ass, Reimu!
Captain Vulcan chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I know a little bit of the Index universe but I can already see that Gunha's gotten himself into deep s**t. No, I don't mean the youkai from the get-go, but his chance meeting with Reimu.

And slender doesn't necessarily non-shapely. A woman can be small and still... be large where it matters. Ask my ex.

Sigh... I have something in my eye.
WillieG.R chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
Huh, quite the action-packed chapter. Was hooked from the first word, to the last on the Author's notes.

I still would LOVE to know how Gunha and Sanae ended up fighting outside of Gensokyo, and how said shrine maiden with the "fucking panties" got back into Gensokyo so easily... Still, I don't blame Gunha for trying to check Sanae out. I would probably do the same if I had the chance. Eh, who am I kidding? I'm a chicken. I'd never try that directly.

Ahem, aside from that, the man that offered the disappearing gun was interestingly mysterious, and now Gunha, without said gun on his hands, is a WHOLE LOT STRONGER THAN EVER! Heh, I hope he can eventually get back into Gensokyo so that he can show off... err, if he can. Seems being in the outside world has done him a lot of good. So good, in fact, that he beat a freaking giant fairy-like youkai/god monster! HE'S INVINCIBLE! His demands are simple, though... Expensive too.

Will wait warmly for the next chapter!
origin of summoners chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
cool fight wonder what will happen next.