Reviews for Trust Me, We Will Break Free
Books52 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Update
silferdeath chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
just wait a little they are all going to burn hihihi and they wont even see it coming hihihi BURN PEOPLE BURN IN HELL LIKE YOU DESERVE MUWHAHAHAHA!

silferdeath
icecatfire chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
please continue i love the plot.
MidnightVixen97 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Please update soon, i can't wait for the next chappie XD
Akatsuki-lvr1595 chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
ok well, i will admit ide need to see ur rought draft in order to write some thing for ur story nelle-chan, cus i have no idea were ur going with this lol :D
The Unknown Twinkie chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
This is really good please update soon
brown phantom chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
The only real problem I see here is that you keep switching between first person perspective and third person perspective in the same sentence. Other than that, the storyline's good and believable.
chlolo1213 chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Update...update,please oh my goodness please update
Zaralann chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Nice story!
Tachaun chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
it's bastard not basterd,

and peice by peice not peace by peace. kinda interesting but too short to show any detail of the story. it looks like its just 2 paragraphs. but it has merit it being so short and very less details kind of throw of the tale
in your dreams as well chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Nice longer plzz?
Aki666 chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
I can already see what's going to happen when Hinata and Naruto get togeather and help each other out. That's going to be very very cool and awesome at the sametime.

Well until next time.
Aki666 chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
I love this story greatly.

Not only is Hinata strong but they both want the village to be taken down. That's awesome and I look foward to the rest of this story.

A few words that is my motto.

I don't expect you to update right away. I know you have a life out side of your computer and you have an Actually Life that you most live. I'm not nor will I ever be one of those people that will ask you to update right away. Even if you don't finish this story I'll still read it over and over until you take it down.

So with that said have a happy and awesome life and I hope you live it to the fulliest! Ja Ne~!
brown phantom chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Hinata wants to kill her clan, and I'm guessing Naruto will no longer have any patience for the myopic villagers. This I gotta see.
DemonKira chapter 2 . 5/11/2011