Reviews for Always
Hoping for an update soon
Please update soon
Hoping that 2018 is a good year for you and that you’ll be able to update:-)
RaeOfSunshine9 chapter 119 . 1/7
I CANNOT BELIEVED IT JUST STOPPED. I constantly read this and I can say that I love this story. 110% I love it. I would say to please please update but I think you deserve a long review to let you know how amazing you are. First off, I am totally a James and Lily fan, but I always knew that Severus was part of their story. I always get rather miffed when authors leave him out, because I can hardly stand anything unless it's canon to the JKR's Harry Potter series. So I was very happy to read the friendship between Lily and Severus. It was so in depth, accurate, creative, and realistic to their characters. Their characters! You develop character in this story SO, SO, WELL. It is literally amazing. And the way you put everything together- you make it fit. Something I notice in JKR's writing is that she puts in a tiny detail and then later on in the story she brings it out and creates this important story out of it. She makes it fit. YOU DO THIS, AND IT'S SO AWESOME. The way you fit everything in this story together perfectly is absolutely mind-blowing to me. I wish I could do that. Even though I started this only a few days ago, I read through the majority of your author notes and even read most of your responses to people's reviews. By doing this, I found out that you lost your story outline after you already wrote a lot, and I admire you so so much because I can't imagine trying to write after losing so much. James is hilarious and even though a lot of this story is about Severus, which is extremely interesting and enlightening, you have done a WONDERFUL job at writing about James's and Lily's relationship, and I love everything you did with them, from peppermint chocolate to their dating other people to midnight quidditch. I really really want you to update and I totally feel like a hypocrite because I haven't updated in ages, but please do. I've said this to other authors before, but that was before I read this one: THIS IS MY FAVORITE FANFICTION I'VE EVER READ. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT AND YOU FOR MAKING IT THIS FAR. THANK YOU. Please PM me so that I can help to convince you to finish this story, because you are amazing and with your tremendous talent, you CANNOT let millions of people down. It's only been a year, and even so you can update even if it's been twenty. Okay, I'm done now. I'm now off to read your other stories. LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR THE TIME YOU PUT IN THIS STORY.
Please update soon
Happy New Year! I hope things are hopefully getting better with your family and that 2018 is a good one for you :-)
Guest chapter 119 . 12/30/2017
I hope that we can get an update soon
Guest chapter 119 . 12/30/2017