Reviews for Shot Down
Yla chapter 1 . 7/9
What a heart warming story. I liked that you included Mustang's Team here :)
great gospel chapter 1 . 5/19
I absolutely loved this. You did a great job capturing all of Riza's subtle little quirks and how she tore this guy down while barely lifting a finger haha. Roy's reaction was great, and I love the boys coming to chat with the guy at the end.
cumberling chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Very plausible plot! Love it!
July Storms chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
This was a fun little story; it made me smile. Steve was a likable guy, and though I usually don't dig OCs as POV characters, it worked very nicely here! Seeing their relationship from the perspective of a true newbie was fun.
Sarah Archer chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
NorthernMage chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I can easily see this happening. Very easily.
GrLuie chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I absolutely loved it! I can easily imagine it happen in the real story. And jealous Roy...*swooning*
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I typically don't like OCs either, but the way you wrote it, everything still flows nicely and provides a funny outsider's view. Somehow, I can see this happening all too easily. Great job :)
omagerdnerdynord chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
hahaha! loved this! it was really fun to get introduced them all over again from an outsider's point of view, and very interesting as well!
and of course the dose of royai was an appreciated detail! ;)
firecloak chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Love it! I wouldn't be surprised if such things does happen. And the colonel is scary when jealous (Barry)
Firaga Productions chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This is fantastic. Rolling with laughter. xD I love Moran. I want him to be a for'real character so bad. He would fit right in.
pervydaisy chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
this was too cute
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This was really funny! And really well written, I loved it. :)
svvanmillsarchive chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Ahaha. His last name is "moron." xD
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
You konw, original characters often provide nice perspective on what is otherwise cannon and make wonderful onse-shots! I really liked this. Poor Steve though...