Reviews for Ticket to Berlin
TJ Carlson chapter 18 . 10/12/2015
Thank you for being one of the few people who doesn't write Elena as a prissy bitch trying to take Letty's man
Tashana Ambrosia chapter 18 . 7/2/2015
I am reviewing my own piece... because I had a guest reviewer decided to point out some things that they did not like about my piece and I am unable to respond, except in this way.
There are several things that got pointed out about my piece that I thought were unfair, but I see the readers point of view and everyone has the right to their own opinion, so I let all of it go.

However, there was one review that pointed out that I had Dom lie to Letty about sleeping with Elena. This was not the case. In the 16th chapter Dom and Letty are talking and the conversation flows to her being in that green dress. Letty mentions that Giselle took a picture of her in the dress. Letty asks Dom if he slept with GISELLE, NOT ELENA and he tells her no, because it was true. He also immediately admits that he slept with other women. So no lying about that.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/2/2015
Well at least you warned us that you were going to have a temper tantrum and ruin your otherwise amazing story!

Nice job making Dom into a cheating liar here. Elena is Preggo with his kid? Didn't he tell Letty that he never slept with Elena? Why bother lying to Letty? You are just making it clear that Dom is still treating entry like shit.

So nice job in ruining your own story.
summerpoint chapter 18 . 6/25/2015
I just finished reading this story and I just wanted to say thank you! Thank you for having the ability to bring written characters to life and thank you for making me fall in love with the fast and furious series again. You developed the plot and characters so well that while reading this, I could picture EVERYTHING happening; it was soooo fast and furious. On another note, please finish "crossing lines."

Paula
Guest chapter 18 . 6/23/2015
Um. If Elena is pregnant by Dom that means that Dom lied right to lettys face in chapter 16 when he said :

"Not that I can blame you, because I was dead, but. . . Did you sleep with her?" She questioned hastily, before she could change her mind.

"No." His answer was quick and firm. "I didn't sleep with her."

Wow! Talk about a major tantrum for you to change your story so that Dom is a cheating liar even AFTER getting letty back from the dead! undid any trust letty should have for Dom because we all know he was lying to her (unnecessarily). You suck!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/23/2015
I hope dom is true to his word and spends the rest of his life making it up to letty. It's the least she deserves after the way he's treated for for the past ten years! And ps I can't believe she's not angry with him. But for his stupid and arrogant decision NONE of this would have happened!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/23/2015
Why is Dom acting like "whatever letty had to do to keep herself and am alive is water under the bridge". She would not have had to it Dom had kept his promise to ride or die, to stay by her side. "Water under the bridge makes it sound like HER fault when it is HIS fault!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/23/2015
This was so confusing. Dom finally gets letty back and when he sees her the only thing he can say is

"You're air you know that? I haven't taken a real breath. . . God Letty. Please don't be a dream."

Um. What about: I'm sorry letty for leaving you in the middle of the night. Like a coward. I'm sorry you were alone and that you were almost killed trying to get me back after I carelessly threw you aside. I was wrong to leave you letty! Are you ok letty?!

Dom has almost nothing to say to her!

It was weird. And not very realistic.

Not to mention that he has been with Elena this whole time. So much for "You're air you know that? I haven't taken a real breath. . . "
Guest chapter 17 . 6/23/2015
Wow. I guess good dex makes up for everything huh?
MsShashaD chapter 18 . 4/8/2015
ready to read the sequel. This story was fantastic. I can't wait to see how the Elena, pregnant drama will unfold.
bammbamm28 chapter 18 . 1/14/2015
Just came across this series. Totally enjoyed the storyline and your style of writing!
Cheers!
DeathDagger chapter 18 . 1/6/2015
This is the first F&F fic I've ever read and it was was cool. I like Letty, I thought the movies were sorely incomplete without her. Great story hun:-)
thanksabunch1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Love this story so much! I wanted more!
hlo99 chapter 18 . 12/10/2013
Nice story i really enjoyed it! dearly hoping for a sequel!
Hansel chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
This story has everything: love, action, suspense! Pleaseee do a sequel! It's killing me!