Reviews for Threshold: I just have to have you!
jboy44 chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
please update soon. I want to see what happens next.
RED Medic chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Damn dude
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
Please update this, it has been 3months since the last update
Guest chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
update please please please please please please please please please
Savaris chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
Your welcome, zaphyrus.

So, the one Jun chooses will turn into Alice or rather, stay human without further magic contact through kissing? I cannot help worry of the others, even though they don't have to kill each other anymore... As I thought, I don't want see any of these sisters fall... That crystal one and the white rose though... What of those two, I wonder if they can be redeemed?

A date scene next chapter, eh? Certainly, I am looking forward to it. I wonder how they will decide thr order... Rock, paper, scissors maybe? The one likeliest to suggest such a thing would be Suiseiseki... Ah, I'm rambling now. Till next the next chapter then!
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
You're welcome. This chapter is great. I have no suggestions.
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Cool chapter.
ThanosofTitan chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
This is getting really interesting now (not that it wasn't before, but you know what I mean). Just one thing, I was under the impression that Jun had the natural talent to be like Rozen, it wasn't just because he was exposed to a lot of magic.

Suggestions: Jun should finally own up and admit it, Suiseiseki and Shinku get really pissed at him, Hina gets jealous, but Kanaria shows up and thinks the Alice Game is still on, so she tries her usual clumsy schemes except as a human, and doesn't believe anyone when they tell her the game is cancelled.
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Cool three chapters. Excellent story
Savaris chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
Oooh! What with the recent release of the new season in Rozen Maiden, I can't believe I missed your work for this long! Read all of this in one sitting, and eagerly waiting for more character developments.

P.S: I say, you paint such vivid scenes!
Yalah chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
*O*

Jajaja me encantó el cap :3

Pervertido... (w ) (?)

Yo que se, para hina sería lindo algo así: . /-98i0sCWguMI/UUtg3YiCbBI/AAAAAAAADzI/1s87ijicdVE/ s640/ROPA-INFANTIL-NI%C3%

Para Shinku: photo/439184862/Pirate_Cosplay_ideas_fancy_dress_s exy_costumes_of_ o algo así i01. img/pb/359/049/410/410049359_ pero rojo.

Y para Suisiseki : images?qtbn:ANd9GcTthp_tDntCX8iy07l2p0FA1ivrDwTC-i zTRfNPsazmYKJjigAz pero de color verde :3

Mata ne n_n
ThanosofTitan chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
Lol this is getting weird. Keep it up.
RozenMaiden7 chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
Man the scene where after Hina kissed Jun and said she's married and her belly will get big cracked me up! XD
Yalah chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Awww me encantó, fue gracioso, y mas eso de que hina dice que va a quedar embarazada XD

Souseiseki tan inocente, no sabe lo que es una violación X3

Espero el siguiente cap :3

Mata ne
ThanosofTitan chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
You referred to Shinku as the eldest when Suiseiseki is older than her. Other than that I didn't see any problems... creepy ending though. Suigintou should show up soon, she probably knows a lot more about this kind of stuff than the rest of them.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »