Reviews for On alien shores
darkenedcrystal chapter 16 . 1/29
Oh gosh this is so well written! I thought it was gonna be one of those alt. worlds fic where one guy from that world disappears and the main character just conveniently falls for the same guy in his world which would be so superficial. You however did the transition so well! The feels were so legit! Cant wait to read all your other fics!
Do you know how much I cried? Seven tissues.
Haha, but seriously, this was great. The first time Sanji was in his 'wish world', I was like, hmm. It would be interesting if he made it back to the Sunny. AND HE DID! The plot and everything was amazing, so much detail. I cannot express how much I loved this. There was just the perfect amount of feeling put into this story, and I swear I could write pages and pages on how much I loved this. I'm a bit late in reading this story, but I'll read it over and over. (By the way, I wasn't kidding about the seven tissues.) Loved this!
Zosan lover chapter 15 . 12/14/2016
Best fic ever! you made me cry in ch14 that was very emotional, I never cry so often on writen thing but this one was gold...good job!
0-Serendipity-0 chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
I'm rereading this 'cause i love it so much! and you know what is cute?, Sanji buying a map!, omg, five years later and we have google maps.., cute doesn't it?
moustashe Ninja chapter 16 . 8/26/2016
I love this story so much
blueexorcistfansince2012 chapter 14 . 7/2/2016
I can't the feels
villagernumber40 chapter 16 . 6/10/2016
just read again. 4x. every time i do, it hits me right in the feels. Just like the first time.
Steffy chapter 16 . 6/6/2016
This is totally such an awesome story! You are really a talented writer! I have read this story twice and I may come back to read it again in the future! And twice I have cried when I read it, especially chapters 14 and 15. I just couldn't stop the tears and I really feel for Sanji!
I have read all your ZoSan fics here and I now ship this couple because of your stories. I have fallen in love with Zoro too and wish I could meet someone like him in real life :) You have made me cry, laugh, and feel all sweet and mushy with all your stories! They are all so good! You have a real talent. Keep writing and I can't wait to read more of your fics!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Omg i cried so much ;_; awesome story! Reeeally well writed
Guest chapter 16 . 1/27/2016
Aaaa this was so saaad but still so good
Sea Wan River chapter 16 . 1/20/2016
I'm crying. I don't think I have enough words to describe how I feel about this chapter.
Sea Wan River chapter 14 . 1/20/2016
Me during this entire fic: wtf is happening? omg I love this! wtf? WHAT IS REAL?
This chapter:
HOLY
SHIT
Guest chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
Oh my god.. Surely you make my pillow wet because of my tears. This is so goddamn good story. I love it.. And seriously, for the chapter 14-15, you can hear my sob while in reading it..
Lilac Demetrius chapter 16 . 11/6/2015
... My emotions. How dare you play with them like that!

Btw you're an amazing writer.

But you're still paying for the harm you caused to my mental wellbeing.

Lilac
Nightallice chapter 16 . 9/2/2015
I bow to you, but I also hate you. You made me bawl like a little girl! I seriously had to stop reading to get some tissues and make my vision less blurry somehow. I may or may not have sobbed a few times as well. And usually I don't cry over written things.

That being said, I don't usually write reviews as well. Have a feeling no one reads them anyway. Oh well, making an exception here for the emotional punch you gave me. Seriously, this should be illegal :P

I like the fic. The soft Zoro seems a bit off, but I'm not gonna complain. Not many fics got me as emotional as this one.