Reviews for On alien shores
blueexorcistfansince2012 chapter 14 . 7/2
I can't the feels
villagernumber40 chapter 16 . 6/10
just read again. 4x. every time i do, it hits me right in the feels. Just like the first time.
Steffy chapter 16 . 6/6
This is totally such an awesome story! You are really a talented writer! I have read this story twice and I may come back to read it again in the future! And twice I have cried when I read it, especially chapters 14 and 15. I just couldn't stop the tears and I really feel for Sanji!
I have read all your ZoSan fics here and I now ship this couple because of your stories. I have fallen in love with Zoro too and wish I could meet someone like him in real life :) You have made me cry, laugh, and feel all sweet and mushy with all your stories! They are all so good! You have a real talent. Keep writing and I can't wait to read more of your fics!
Omg i cried so much ;_; awesome story! Reeeally well writed
Aaaa this was so saaad but still so good
Nara Kimidare chapter 16 . 1/20
I'm crying. I don't think I have enough words to describe how I feel about this chapter.
Nara Kimidare chapter 14 . 1/20
Me during this entire fic: wtf is happening? omg I love this! wtf? WHAT IS REAL?
This chapter:
HOLY
SHIT
Guest chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
Oh my god.. Surely you make my pillow wet because of my tears. This is so goddamn good story. I love it.. And seriously, for the chapter 14-15, you can hear my sob while in reading it..
Lilac Demetrius chapter 16 . 11/6/2015
... My emotions. How dare you play with them like that!

Btw you're an amazing writer.

But you're still paying for the harm you caused to my mental wellbeing.

Lilac
Nightallice chapter 16 . 9/2/2015
I bow to you, but I also hate you. You made me bawl like a little girl! I seriously had to stop reading to get some tissues and make my vision less blurry somehow. I may or may not have sobbed a few times as well. And usually I don't cry over written things.

That being said, I don't usually write reviews as well. Have a feeling no one reads them anyway. Oh well, making an exception here for the emotional punch you gave me. Seriously, this should be illegal :P

I like the fic. The soft Zoro seems a bit off, but I'm not gonna complain. Not many fics got me as emotional as this one.
lalaisnotmyname chapter 16 . 8/17/2015
Oh. My. Gosh. This story is amazing. I actually cried my eyes out when Sanji had to choose- looks as if that accolade of a great author goes to you, that you can make your audience shed tears. Zoro was absolutely perfect, I loved the way you portrayed the two of them and their interactions.
Shmalls chapter 16 . 8/7/2015
Its 6am now haven't slept yet, I have laughed and cried (mostly cried) so hard reading the fic! To many feels were played with but I STILL LOVE THIS STORY! Everyone of your works are brilliant! Thank you so much for this beautiful story!
RoxanneTaylor chapter 16 . 8/2/2015
oh, thank goodness. A happy ending.
Also, thank you for "You're not broken, there's nothing wrong with being asexual." It made me happy to see, not many people are willing to discuss sexuality beyond homo, hetero, and bi.
RoxanneTaylor chapter 15 . 8/2/2015
From the second I saw that he was sleeping more, I knew what was coming... I'm just glad he wasn't stuck like that for too long... But Jesus Zoro, was there really no other way to do something than to just rip his wounds open? I was expecting Sanji to actually punch him! Poor Sanji...
RoxanneTaylor chapter 14 . 8/2/2015
No no no, why would you do this?!