Reviews for The Return of the Past
rmiser1994 chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
great story! Cannot wait to read more! - really want to hit blaise right now! poor d/h!
V. L. Crawford chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Well I hope you write more on this story someday.
V. L. Crawford chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
This is a very interesting story. I loved what caleb did to Hermione and draco.
babygirly chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
i would just love to find out what happens next. please let me know
CelestiaNight chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Ok, if you don't write more, I might just come find you and have you tell me the rest of the story. You need to write more! Please, I'm practically begging you.
littlepanther chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
ohhh... DRACO MALFOY YOU BETTER BREAK UP WITH THT ZABINI! Or rather not i'll await till the author decides what blaise is doing. By then harry has another lover that's so good with him. Updates please? Wait my blood's still boiling after reading this chapter i mean after reading that draco is dating blaise. Argghh!
littlepanther chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
ahhh! I hate Draco right now! Look what he've done! Harry's dating Charlie because of refusing to read the letters.
ibterismith50 chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Why you stop writing? Thanks
CL90 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Amazing story so far. I think them getting back together and being happy would be nice. I hope that Draco discovers Blaise and his cheating way soon, cant wait to see who it is though. Hope you write more soon:)
mizzrazz72 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Blaise is playing a dangerous game. How can Charlie call Harry names. Herimone is picking up where Severus left off.
I.C.2014 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
I'm not sure I agree with Draco being the bad one in this situation. Harry left and stood Draco up an he waits two moths after that to contact him. I understand Draco's point of view. Severus should have said something when he found out Draco hadn't read tr second letter.
UchihaSora16 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
This is a great story I really loved the twist at the end of this chapter. please update soon. :)
Carlie chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Friggin' love it! I somehow knew Blaise would be cheating. But what i want to know is: who's he cheating with?
Cant wait for more of this. I love Catarina, so protective, its cute! Sirius, Severus and Aurora awwww... Simply love it! x
petit.dragon25 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
I feel that Harry and Draco will eventually appear in this remetre. Deplus I wonder how Draco is not to realize that what art is a cuckold and which is passed between Harry and these two best friends?
lizziemarie0529 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
This is really good. I love where this is going, please update soon