Reviews for Wildfire
NikkylovesBD chapter 31 . 9/5
Oh man...this ended here! Holy crap! BTW I live in San Diego, about 45 minutes to Mexico...the drinking age is 18 lol I used to go down there in high school and party. Its where everyone used to go. TJ really not as far as Baja, but just wanted to let you know. :) It isn't safe anymore but back in the 90's it was a fun time LMAO! Oh man come back to this fic I want to know what happens. I love this version of Season 3!
NikkylovesBD chapter 19 . 9/4
Well this was 150% better than the show LOL Love every minute of these two together. Like it should have always been. Brenda and Dylan doing it in the pool is by far the best daydream LOL Love this fix, not sure how I missed it. :)
NikkylovesBD chapter 6 . 9/4
HAHAHA this is amazing!
rogers.saundra chapter 1 . 8/31
This was a really good story. You left us on a cliffhanger. Can you please update!. You are one of my many fanfic writers that i have come yo enjoy reading stories from. I really want to know if Brenda and Brandon get to Dylan in time to help him overcome his demons nehond his father's death.
rogers.saundra chapter 31 . 8/2
Please update! I want to know what Christine is going to tell Dylan, and if Brenda/Brandon get there in time to bring him back home. You are a very good writer.
Oh! No! Please write more. I was just starting to get into this story. It's really good. Please update this story soon. I want to see how Brenda/Brandon help Dylan to cope with his drinking and also his father's death. I also want to see a K/B relationship. I love how you wrote this season 3 storyline. I wish the writers at the time, had your writing skills for this story. a lot of things that they wrote about didn't make a lot of sense to me.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/15/2016
Hope you update soon, you left us on a big cliffhanger
Guest chapter 31 . 10/30/2015
I know its been ages but would love it if you would update. I loved Brandon & Kelly together and was waiting to see how their date went
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 30 . 5/22/2015
I couldn't agree with you more on bringing jack back. I loved 90210 but after Brenda and Dylan bronr up IG wasn't the same. I still watched it some but not like I used too.
guest chapter 31 . 12/12/2014
Hey there, just finished the story so far. Love it! How come you just stopped writing it? Please continue. And I am with you on season 9 and 10. And what was the whole dylan and Kelly love child thing on the new 90210...awww.
Breylan chapter 31 . 10/9/2014
Please please update it's been ages really need to know whT happens next, if Dylan will be ok and will let brenda take care of him.
Breylan chapter 28 . 10/9/2014
You never said what her 3rd tarot card was?
Breylan chapter 14 . 10/8/2014
Finally Brandon gave kelly what for, took him long enough to stand up for his sister
Breylan chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
I feel sorry for brenda, she's the one who's been hurt, yet none of her friends are there for her, it's always poor kelly.
Breylan chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
Donnas out of line telling them that, did she say it to kelly when kelly tried to get Dylan doubt it.