Reviews for Wildfire
I know its been ages but would love it if you would update. I loved Brandon & Kelly together and was waiting to see how their date went
karencullen2007 chapter 30 . 5/22
I couldn't agree with you more on bringing jack back. I loved 90210 but after Brenda and Dylan bronr up IG wasn't the same. I still watched it some but not like I used too.
guest chapter 31 . 12/12/2014
Hey there, just finished the story so far. Love it! How come you just stopped writing it? Please continue. And I am with you on season 9 and 10. And what was the whole dylan and Kelly love child thing on the new 90210...awww.
Breylan chapter 31 . 10/9/2014
Please please update it's been ages really need to know whT happens next, if Dylan will be ok and will let brenda take care of him.
Breylan chapter 28 . 10/9/2014
You never said what her 3rd tarot card was?
Breylan chapter 14 . 10/8/2014
Finally Brandon gave kelly what for, took him long enough to stand up for his sister
Breylan chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
I feel sorry for brenda, she's the one who's been hurt, yet none of her friends are there for her, it's always poor kelly.
Breylan chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
Donnas out of line telling them that, did she say it to kelly when kelly tried to get Dylan doubt it.
Brenylan chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
He should if told brenda the truth and not hid things from her, and she never of strayed and betrayed her with skanky kelly
Breylan chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
What was Brandon going to tell her?
Guest chapter 31 . 7/7/2014
Please update!
karencullen2007 chapter 29 . 7/7/2014
Nice to see the ladies have their own fun! Man i love your version so much better!
karencullen2007 chapter 27 . 7/7/2014
I love this side of Dylan there at the end!
karencullen2007 chapter 26 . 7/7/2014
well...i have to be honest...i was hoping in the show that Band K would date before the whole Dylan thing. I sure hope Jim changes his mind on Dylan. he's so stubborn!
karencullen2007 chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
Wow! Im totally blow away with your writing!