Reviews for The Sky
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 1/26
nice
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Oh, man, that was so sweet!
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Ash sounds like he regreted all of his travels.
Brennason chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Wow that was sad... It brought years to my eyes. Which probably shows that I take Pokemon too seriously. But it was nice to know that he still has a best friend in Mosty, and that they still talk like that.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Awesome, man. Really cute ending. The last few lines really got me.

Beautifully written, totally believable, and a great open-ended conclusion.

Really, really loved it actually.

I like the world that this opens up.
ShinyAeon chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
That was really well-done and very touching. But...no mention of Tracey...? He's Ash's friend, too...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I loved it. It was so deep and heartfelt and I like how you didn't make it aaml and all sappy. It was truly brilliant. Can't wait till the next chp of the new journey
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I'm sure you could call this a breather from the intensity of "A New Journey." 'Twas quite needed. I tip my hat to you, good sir.
IvyBean chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Oh my gosh.

THAT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO SHED TEARS OF JOY OH MY GOD. ;;w;; *SNIFFLES* Wahh...my heart goes out towards poor Ashy poo D: Poor him...no sense of THAT.

I actually kinda get how he feels...hurmm~ And lovely descriptions too, I also liked the way you wrote the sky. It was amazing :) And I loved the ending too :D It was sweet how he went over his friends and I am [extremely-a-thousand-burning-suns-times-infinity] grateful that he thinks of May and Dawn nothing more than kind of like, sister XDD POKESHIPPING ALL THE WAYYY! :D

And I didn't mind it not being pokeshipping but I can still make it sound like one (HAH! HE ONLY CALLED MISTY! HA HA HA HAAA! :D)Hehehe~ I found this touching and extremely awesome. ;;w;; Always a delight to read your writing~~

Now, IvyBean the Onion will go and bother someone else :D thanks for the epical read! WEWT WEWTT!
rin916 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Quaint.. As always (not sure why i keep say ing for like the fifth time, except you should still get to here it) great story, very well written.
forgottennmmemories chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
this fic is just adorable. i love ash as a character, how you portray him and how he is in this fic.

i'm terribly close to going into a fangirl mode and start squealing so I'm going to end the boring review here.

keep it coming with the one-shots!
EchidnaPower chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Well maybe it's not TOTALLY Pokeshipping based, but that last part at the end showed a little promise lol. Sorry I didn't reply earlier, my computer crashed a while back and I just got it back. Nice job.

Write on Texas Longhorn, write on.
Levi Ackerman chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This is so sweet, and so pertinent, especially now (after BW has started)

My favorite part was the little descriptions you gave of all his friends - it was heartwarming, in a bittersweet way... made me miss them too!

And of course there was some pokeshipping - in that out of everyone he chose to call Misty :)

I also really liked your explanation for Ash's behaviour (in terms of new travelling companions - and actually I think that could extent to Pokemon too)

This is a nice, though different, look at Pokemon, and I honestly loved it :)

Can't wait for the next chapter of A New Journey either!

xx