Reviews for Like a Boss
Yin Yang and Matter Hatter chapter 1 . 1/8/2019
I can't believe I read this as a child and It's even better now. Wonderful fic, so funny
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
Okay that's really funny! Specially Soul and Black star's conversation. Crack or not, it's great. xD
Ulcaasi chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
NO. NO EXCALIBUR. PLEASE. NO. YES THIS IS GOOD CRACKISH STUFF(although not really imo. This seems pretty normal to me). KEEP EXCALIBUR WHERE HE BELONGS. FAR AWAY FROM YOUR WRITING. AND MOST OF SOUL EATER IN GENERAL. *completely horrified*
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Ahahahhahahahahhaabahahhahahahahaahhahahahahaahhaah! xD
Hail Lord Archanfel chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Brilliant! I loved how you used the library as the setting for the date rather than something more common.
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Haha, I love the title! And if Excalibur made an appearance, it would of had its own weirdness! And speaking of Exaclibur,
I'mnotsorryforleaving chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Me: hilarious and sweet as always!

Soul: I thought I was cool.

Maka: there there, now ego, there there.

Me: that...that wasn't sweet, THAT WAS SARCASTIC!

Maka: salty, not sarcastic.
satins-rose chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
bad ass troll here XD
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I love this
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh that's awesome...!

I love this...But I wouldn't consider it crack...I dunno, I guess it's up to you though...
FullmetalWizard1995 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This story was awesome...like a boss!
Loveydove chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
What does walk off blue balls again mean? Good story, I loved it.
SilenceBeckoning chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Yes, of course, it would be Black Star who brings them together because he is beast(Just another thing my entire school is saying. They say like a boss too.) Really, Black Star has got to be one of my favorite characters(besides DTK of course ;)) You did a great job. It was hilarious, serious, and romantic all at the same time! Awesome!
Blak-Ice chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I don't blame Blackstar. I would hide there too. Or maybe the closet. The closet sounds more comfortable. But I totally agree on the ramen. Ramen rules...lol
grayqueen chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Ohh God I love your stories!

They are GREAT and by "they" I mean all of theM! I love the way you write, really :)

and this one, just like the rest, is perfect! jjeje.

Soul is kind of cute and scaring when he's jealous. Oh like him jealous xD.

Hope read another story from you!

Grayqueen

PS. Excuse my grammatical errors. ;)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »