Reviews for I Hate Quantum Mechanics!
jabbarulez chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
instruction manuals? who needs such primitive things! lol ;) looking forward to more.
romanhellhound chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
well have to say I like this version and the original, would love to see an update someday :)
NightWithMoon chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
firstly why would the ancients build a device that doesn't give you a choice to go through or not? that's not their style at all. Secondly how did they communicate with their earth and whatnot if that was the first time opening the device deliberately and they didn't know what universe it went to... and thirdly why was the excaliber dragged in when it would have been farther away than the tfs ships?
AlbertG chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Hey Sir. It's time for my yearly chapter fix!
Hope you're doing okay. Take care,
AlbertG
bldude chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
510 Gigabyte file in 10 seconds...in the 23rd Century? I see some zeerustic things...
RJLCyberPunk chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Wow nice, please update.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
I like it!
Amonits chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Too much OOC for my taste...
Amonits chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Well I think that It would be better in MY opinion that the task force should have arrived at the first battle of the line :P
Amonits chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Interesting start, will see how It goes :P
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Awesome story
Please continue this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Please update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Why would Jack use a puddle jumper when they have Asgard transporters, which I'm sure can transport beer and stuff as well as the 'away team'?
Eaglestorm27 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I love this fic who is best which your ancient version .When come the next chapitre
Eaglestorm27 chapter 3 . 4/19/2013