Reviews for She Moves In With Us
Duh, keep writing. What kind of question is that?
Yeah, I play chess. My rating is about 1100.
BookHeaven33 chapter 9 . 1/24
Poor Percy
Child of Posidan chapter 9 . 1/14
This chapter relates to me sooooooooooo much
CancersDoom chapter 9 . 1/12
Umm... if I like them, and they have a great personality, I guess I'd go out with them? If not... "x".
MathEffingSucks chapter 3 . 1/11
Yeah? Ignore my name.
TheBladeOfSteel chapter 15 . 6/15/2016
am I the only one that thinks Thalia is very philosophical in this story?
Alex chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
You're killing the percabeth fans! xD Great story so far, and I will enjoy reading the rest of it.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/16/2015
Loved your story
Me chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
DOES PERCABETH EVEN START! Other than that i love your stories
MAL-DaughterofChaos chapter 27 . 10/4/2015
Well... Sandy...
Sonochu chapter 4 . 10/1/2015
There's probably little point in me saying this as this story is around four years old, but I feel like I have to get this off my chest. While the story's great, I'm not a fan of the premise. Everyone does realize that the big moment Annabeth hates Percy for happened when they were six, right? Not only that, but he only ditched her for Luke once. Now it makes sense for her to be all passive aggressive with him ten years later? There was a time when I was ten where I neglected my best friend to hang out with another one of my friends, does that mean he should be a complete ass to me eight years later?
Next story make chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
If u make another story. I don't want to see Percy so helpless or fallen in love. I want him to be ignoring her and kicking her out of the house.
Fuck u chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
An abets seems spoiled. A best friend forgives each other stupid ass. So much drama cuz of that shit.
PEST chapter 9 . 9/4/2015
Very angsty... love it!... as long as Percy and Annabeth get together in the end :D