Reviews for From Out of Darkness, Into the Light
Kimoniki21 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
*GROSS SOBBING* THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD OF BEEN! BEAUTIFUL!
ThePlotHolesMadeMeDoIt chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Good hit at bitter sweet :)

-Ember:)
Destielisforever chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Oh god that was just 33333
tanya13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
love it! i dont know how close you are to the truth with the ending cause i've been trying to be spoiler free (which is sooo hard!) but i would love if this was just like the ending! or at least some declaration of love ;)
Quartzy and Sue chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
That was beautiful! I totally wish this would happen, fantastic idea! I really needed a pick-me-up after that last episode, so thank you for this! Wonderful job!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Hey, I loved this. Great writing and keep up the good work. I wish this would really happen in Supernatural.
The Singing Duck chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This was really exciting!

And how I agree with you. I understand exactly how you feel, because it's the same for me, all angsty and worried and frustrated about these last episodes, and then I chasticize myself because it's really not good to be in such a state just because of a TV show. But I can't help it...

Guess we'll be total wrecks until the finale airs... But I hope not. Praying for an ending like yours.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I love this! BtVS was part of what attracted me to Supernatural in the first place and I LOVE the comparison of Willow and Castiel.
Kara Eskarne chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
hmm, like xander and willow...but i'm not sure. dean doesn't sound like someone who would say i love you just like that, except if it is sam. but i kinda like the way you write it. :) hope cas and the boys did get a happy ending all around. but i think they are going to kill cas just so the angel arch thing could be over and s07 will have the usual s01 monster themes. but i think it would be moot to have it back to the beginning again... :( that's my opinion anyway. what do you think?

i've just watched the recent episode. it's very, very frustrating. poor cas. my heart break for him. the judgement that is going around from bobby and the brothers...so depressing. i just don't want cas to be wrong or to be evil. i really wish God will help cas and give him the answer he needed. what cas said about freedom is a rope to hang ourselves, is really sad and really right sometimes. i wanna cry... i was kinda hoping that balthazar is the one to rescue cas from the holy fire instead of crowley though. where is he anyway? :(
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Okay, I love that scene! Poor Xander... oops... Dean! Hehe!

The Man Who Would Be King made me cry! Oh. My. Gawd. I really worried that this was what had happened. I worried that Cas would be the next Big Bad. What I was thinking after the ep was "demons are human souls from hell... what will happen to the monster souls after Crowley gets them?" YIKES! We thought DEMONS were bad! This is bad bad bad. I hope Dean can manage to pull Cas's head out of his ... anyway, good story!