Reviews for Sonic the Hedgehog: Attorney of Law
Breana chapter 39 . 5/6/2014
Damn Sonic you brilliant hedgehog you finally know who killed your uncle and Shadow's best friend Maria it was that so called undefeated procuter Meplies well who were have guessed it was him that did that horrible murders Sonic don't give up and never say never Dude or I swear to god I'll jump in this story and knock some feeling back in you
werewolf lover99 chapter 39 . 4/28/2014
I really enjoyed this story & i do hope the next one is the sequel because i have a really bad feeling that Memphiles is going to break out of jail with some helpers.
luckyleafs chapter 38 . 4/13/2014
Take that, Mephiles!
Amazing story! Everything was so smoothly-flowing and the cases were so clever... it's hard to believe you did a lot of this on the fly. I sure didn't expect Robotnik to be part of... well, you know. I'll definitely recommend this to my friends :)
werewolf lover99 chapter 38 . 4/12/2014
I really thought that was a very amazing story.
Tairulz chapter 37 . 3/8/2014
OOOOOOOhhhh! They finally got him! Yay go sonic and co. This is an excellent story i can't wait to see what happens next :D
werewolf lover99 chapter 37 . 3/8/2014
I really thought it was a very interesting chapter.
DanceDream chapter 37 . 3/8/2014
Wow. Sonic, you brilliant little...! What an ending! What a case! Gah, Sonic's gonna go prematurely gray if he keeps this up! And so will I! Mephiles was certainly one sly little devil, but thank goodness it looks like he's finally, FINALLY admitting defeat. Sonic gets to keep the title of the most stubborn guy in the series, I guess. :)

You've done a spectacular job with this mystery; I personally couldn't write a decent mystery to save my life. Everything works out wonderfully, and you have all kinds of nice little anecdotes pertaining to Sonic - between Mephiles's cunning, Vector's willingness to put his precious reputation on the line for the sake of justice, Tails being the brains behind Sonic but Sonic still being no box of rocks himself... The list goes on. It's a surprisingly gripping, entertaining read for it being not action-packed like most Sonic stories.

That's really all I have time to say, except thank goodness at least part of it is over! Thanks for putting all that effort into making the story what it is, and happy writing! Great chapter, as always!
werewolf lover99 chapter 36 . 11/27/2013
I really enjoy this story & i hope you feel better & have a very Happy Thanksgiving.
Tairulz chapter 36 . 11/27/2013
Yay i liked it! can't wait to see what happens next :D
werewolf lover99 chapter 35 . 11/2/2013
This story has a lot of wonderful twists & turns. I am Howling! loving it.
werewolf lover99 chapter 34 . 10/16/2013
I think that Sonic & his gang are in hot water even though we know Mephiles is basically the worst person as a witness but what i really want to know is, Who do you think is right or wrong?
bearvalley3365 chapter 33 . 9/10/2013
That is a really interesting chapter.
bearvalley3365 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
I knew Tails was not charged with murder.
bearvalley3365 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This is a very interesting chapter.
Ghostkid33 chapter 31 . 1/19/2013
WHOA! Mephiles is the culprit?! Who would've guessed? No wonder his profile seemed so suspicious to everybody! That explains why he's such a jerk and why the Sonic gang doesn't like him! I KNEW THAT WHOLE "UNDEFEATED PROSECUTOR" REPUTATION HE HELD WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! Even I was shocked at the end of the chapter! That really WAS a jaw-dropper! lol I can totally imagine all the WTF faces the rest of the characters are holding right now. Now I'm hyped up for what happens next! Please bring on the next chapter! I wanna read what's gonna happen with Mephiles!