Reviews for Ace of Hearts
SAmaster01 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
An interesting peer into Keima's mind, though I can't seem him having been in a kissing relationship previous to the series.
kidneysrgood chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
And in this short story you effectively captured what's at the core of the world god only knows. You'll go far in life son.
LightDarkandChaos chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is... actually very thought-provoking. It's certainly a nice take on the character and answers a few questions about him. Veyr good work!
Bowpurity chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
One up.

There's nothing more I can say about this masterpiece short that keeps someone in character..
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
He never does seem interested in physical contact nor was he aroused by seeing a naked woman or seeing heaving breasts.
Celastrina chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Thank you. Firstly. I'm thanking you for writing a lovely fic. I'll admit, I was a little more than terrified of what the quality of the fics in this fandom would be like when I saw the ridiculously low count of them, but this was a lovely little gem to find. I very much like your writing style and the sentences are punctuated and spelled correctly. They aren't awkward like some of the writers I've read, they keep the story moving and flowing at a steady pace.

This was an interesting idea, and, I believe, it captures the Keima very well; if there's one thing I can't stand, it's OOC! (Unless it's a crack-fic, in which case, by all means... proceed with the OOC I say! XD)

Anyways, thanks again for contributing such a lovely fic to the fanbase.

Keep writing

Truth-Kills
Baradine chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
So, I've liked The World God Only Knows since chapter 80 or so, but I've only started to look into the fanfiction now. What has really surprised me is that there are only 26 The World God Only Knows fanfics. I had definitely thought it to be a more popular series, but I digress. I decided to look through all the stories that didn't have shitty summaries, starting with the one shots, and your story is the only one that isn't a piece of shit (so far). You use correct grammar, spelling and formatting, and that puts you above the rest. At the beginning, I thought you were going to reveal he was homosexual, but the hetero-asexual thing caught me by surprise. I applaud you, sir, for this unique look at this grand story. Just make more.
DarkFonist chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Nicely written, and I could definitely see Keima that way. I can relate to this viewpoint, if only a little, having played dating sims myself. The focus is on the romance, and you seem to have captured that very interestingly here.