Reviews for Go Fish
Awesome chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This was hilarious! I loved how Logan was using his brains and all, estimating the probabilities of him winning during a game of GOLD FISH. And my favorite part:
'You got lucky," Camille responded, her face as white as sheet.
"Luck had nothing to do with it. My brains are what gave me the winning edge.'
And then Camille's all, "Oh really," and then Logan is quiet and Camille is all, "Uh-huh, I was right!"
It was not long and stupid. Dude, this was awesome!
RomioneAlways51 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
No it was awesome! I wish I was creative like you and could write awesome one-shots like these! :)
ljean433 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This cracked me up and hurt my brain at the same time. All those numbers! ;) did you do the math yourself or just put in random stuff?
xalfoy chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
lol i love the way you make logan think XD
MiiMyselfandTime chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
It was sooo flipping awesome! I loved it! Really made me feel relaxed cuz I was super stressed before reading this so THANK YOUUU! :D :D :D
PurpleRain98 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Aheeheehee I love it! Though I would have loved a kiss :) x
JustLittleOldMe chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I liked it! Though you should do a second chapter with Logan's reqquest in it- that would be awesome!

Keep on writing!
CourteyCourt04 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Logan thinks WAY too much! I thought it was good! Don't doubt your writing. You're a great author!
ILoveBTR4eva chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
OHMYGAWD, this was awesome :)

Hahaa, this made me laugh; they're such children xD
Vas Happenin Fellas chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
OH MY GOD. THIS WAS SOOOOO FUNNY! AHAHAHHA.

You must be really smart to come up with Logan's thinking. Haha!

This was really hilarious. I started laughing at the screen with my parents looking at me. haha! you're the best. LMAO!
ShinkisRule chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
as soon as i saw logan's first thought process, i just couldn't stop laughing... and then camille obnoxiously sipping her lemonade, i can so picture that. this whole thing was hilarious, loved it. lomille lives on...
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Oh my gosh, I laughed so freaking hard! lol. Because I do the same thing for as long as I can until people get annoyed with me. It's funny though because I am not by any means smart. Not like Logan. More average I guess. But I always try to remember what cards the other players have and analyze everything. Of course as soon as someone says something it breaks my train of thought.

I loved how when Logan was wrong, he was like, "ARGH I SHOULD HAVE GONE WITH THIS ONE SDVGNDFGT" because that's also what I do lol. Anyway, I can totally see him doing this on the show because he overthinks practically everything. This should legit happen on the show. And then Camille and Logan should kiss and get back together. YEAH.

Camille's reactions were funny because it was obvious that he was annoying her but at the same time I think she thought it was cute typical Logan behavior.

Lol. Shot in the dark reference. Win. That song needs to be released on iTunes. Like the full version. Like NOW.

oH, AND i ALWAYS KEEP TRCK OF SCORE TOO! Ignore that caps fail. The box is jumping and I don;' feel like fixing it lol. But back to the keeping score thing. I always do that which I should stop doing because whenever I start losing I don't enjoy as much. It's silly because it's a simple game and I should just have fun. I do. But it's more fun to win. -slapped-

I liked this so stop knocing it! Now! lol.
serafina67 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I don't really like Go Fish, but this makes me wanna get up and play it. Where all of a sudden is this competitiveness coming from?
noahfuckingcrawford chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
NOOO it was funny!

It basically described me and my cousin when we play, me as Logan and my cousin as Camille xD
Kity623 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I didn't feel like signing in (cuz I'm on my iPod, btw usually the k is lowercase) anywho that story was hilarious! I loved it! And Logan's thoughts-lol it was great :)