Reviews for The Tony Whisperer
Leydhawk chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Oh, yeah. Short and sweet. I'm normally a McGibbs fan, but this'll do. I read Correspondence Course and decided to see what else you've posted, and I'm very pleased you write for NCIS, too.

I'll be reading more for sure.

Liane
Alexis 234 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Type your review here...
Kitteninthemoonlight chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
this is so incredibly sweet! and kinky lol ;D
BabyyBre chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Love the ending.
Jebeth chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Loved it.
Jigoku Hoshi chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
That way that you described everything through what Tony was feeling, hearing, and sensing just made the story so freaking hot! And you were so descriptive with it so it made the whole scene come alive and it was like you could hear and feel everything that Tony was feeling. This is really Great! And I love that in the end Gibbs was able to qualm Tony's insecurity about Gibbs finding some body else. That was just so sweet!
Doni chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Well damn. Nicely done.
hotshow chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I thought this story was very good.

Thank you.
LoveMarines chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
"The hands leave him, leave him feeling naked without them, naked inside as well as out", so vulnerable and beautifully phrased! loved it! x
Anna chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
That was sweet, thanks for sharing
Paige chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Oh wow. *fans self* Did it suddenly get hot in here? LOL Loved it. Only Gibbs can calm Tony down, get him in the right frame of mind.

Thanks for sharing!
smiles2go chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Hot and erotic. Love the metaphor, love Gibbs gently mastering Tony.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
What can I say I love the title of this - and Gibbs most certianly is a Tony Wisperer! Great job on this but are you sure it is complete? It just begs for at least another chapter.
jjd022980 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011