Reviews for Soft Kitty
Spunky Kitten chapter 1 . 6/8
I love the Big Bang Theory! Soft Kitty always makes me laugh!
Jemstone6259 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Alice you get that cat! Good story
DeathFrost chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Ha Ha HA! Sheldon's kitty song. I love this! This is great!
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
(chuckles) nice.(smirks)
The Trio Of Twilight chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I like how you had "Soft Kitty" from The Big Bang Theory. I laughed so hard when Alice was like:

"Because I do not want to sing that song for you. besides, that song is only for when you're sick. You are not sick."

When Alice said that I knew it was "Soft Kitty" from Big Bang theory.

Thanks for making me laugh ;)

TTOT
ygirl87 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I LOVE THT SONG I SING IT ALL THE TIME!

SHELDON U R AWESOME
icysu22 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oh wow, my mom use to sing that to me when I was sick, and now I sing that to my cousin, go figure!
magnolia-bunny chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This was so cute!

Also, I knew that that song sounded familiar. :P
squigglestheredpanda chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Once word of the kitty song gets around Wonderland, Alice is never going to live this down! This was really cute and I enjoyed it.
DeliriousAbsol chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This is really cute. I never thought I'd come across a Big Bang Theory reference in an Alice fic X3 two awesome things rolled into one!
xxJuBoxx chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Hah, poor Alice. X3 This was really cute,and I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head fo the rest of the day. I shall give you a sarcastic thanks for the song and bid you farewell.
EchoInWonderland chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I don't know what's funnier: this fanfic or those two scenes from The Big Bang Theory...

Either way it's hilarious. :D

The only way this can be better is Alice getting sick and asking Boris to sing "Soft Kitty". And at the end she says "Okay, I'm sleepy now. Get out." That'd be awesome. :)
Kasumiwolfdemon chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Oh god, my one friend sings this all the time! love the story, it's soo adorable .
Silver Tsuki Hime chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Aww... Cute fanfic. I wonder what happens next, hur hur hur~