Reviews for That's a Promise
Glermon chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Wow, this story is so sweet. I love the characterization. Ryou is so sweet and a little awkward, and it's so funny when he's flustered. I literally laughed out loud when he went to the cafe in a suit and tie. Haha, only Ryou.

Anyway, your writing style is wonderful, and the whole idea of the story is nice and realistic. I really hope you update this, because it's quite enjoyable and deserves a lot more attention than it's received so far. (:
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Daww, poor little Ryou!( More soon please!3
TheBrokenNightmare chapter 6 . 2/10/2012
I LOVE THIS! *hugs* this is sooo cute, and i just adore this couple :) keep up the amazing writing!
Ryou VeRua chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
D'aw, that was a cute chapter. I'm a little concerned about Ishizu not wanting him to stay over (maybe that's for Ryou's sake, though). But at least she agreed to come to lunch ~

Which reminds me, I'm impressed by Ryou's brazenness in that invitation (nice character development, btw). Glad to see him purposefully taking a step forward this time, instead of just going with the flow!

:3 Can't wait for the next chapter1
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
I'm not a huge fan of this pairing, but this is cute so far! More soon please!3
Ryou VeRua chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Graceshipping? On MY ?

... I'm a happy girl. It's so underrated, and I'm not usually a fan of YGO het pairings.

But I'm not here about the pairing, I'm here about your fic! Which is also, apparently, underrated. The premise is adorable ~ the writing is simple, but effective. The progression of the story seems realistic and not cheesy at all! In fact, Ryou's long crush on Ishizu is really, well, sad. I'm glad he was able to connect with her, but... Oh, how devastating that moment in the other chapter was. :C

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter - also, I better pass this on to a friend of mine that's a Graceshipper!

Until next chapter ~

(There's a tiny, biased part of me wondering if there are going to be any antagonists showing up (such as Bakura or Thief King Bakura), but that's just because I'm that kind of person. XD; Ignore me ~)
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Wow. Great of course
Mystery chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This was amazing :) i loved it!
kittykittyhunter chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
'Those words had been the sun, the moon and the stars.'

Awww maaaan. D: My heart is hurting for poor Ryou. ;_;

This is one of the few Yu-Gi-Oh! pairings that I'll actually support.

This chapter was so sad... poor guy.

It's like... just... miserable.

Wow. Clearly, I am eloquent right now.

Your work really makes me want to sit down and write fanfiction.

But I have to wait at least two more day, lol.
Graciemuffin chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
You are the best friend evaaaaaaa! I love you *glomps* this was adorabubble!
kittykittyhunter chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
You're probably getting tired of me stalking you. XD

However, you're keeping me active on , so I'm unlikely to stop bugging you any time soon. ;)

I was really surprised to see a new story from you! :D I enjoyed this piece - at first, I wondered whether it would be a oneshot, but judging from your synopsis, there'll probably be a few chapters to it. Usually, I don't read Yu-Gi-Oh! romance stories.

This story reminded me of when my friend took me ice-skating last year. :) I liked the details, and Ryou's childishness was sweet. I do think, however, that this story would only work as an AU. ; Marik -literally- didn't get to see the light of day until that one outing he had with Ishizu, so it's impossible that the Ishtars would have been in a place cold enough for ice. D:

That aside, I think the dialogue is sweet, and you used some very pretty language. I'm looking forward to what comes next~

Yet another one of your works that I read on my phone. And this time while I was in the car! xDD