Reviews for What is Worse than Hate?
D a n c i n g with S t a r s chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
really good, the grammars all perfect and I like to see it from draco's point of view. i aggre with you, I think he would really hate voldemort more than he did harry or Dumbledore and the last line was epic. Brilliant job!
lirio de amor chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This was really good. A so canon! I can see Draco saying something like this, and the best thing about it is that it is all so true. Great job!
brujon chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Man, I'd be scared to death of him if I was married to him. He's got a point, though. I find it fascinating that we always think of him portrayed in the books as a shallow bully, but he really is very smart-at least your Draco is. :D Nice.
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Well, Draco's very poetic, isn't he? The language of this is very dramatic - dare I say almost flowery? It works fairly well for this particular fic, but I wouldn't want to go much further with the whole nineteenth-century-literary feeling. The story itself is a good character study on Draco, and I understand why you chose such a grand writing style, but I would caution you to be careful not to overdo this.

Other than that, like I said, this is an excellent portrait of Draco - impeccable characterization. Also, given that I don't think that Astoria comes up at all in the actual series (outside of the 19 years later), I would find it very hard to write a story with her, so congratulations.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
wow it was a good one
SilverPotion205 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow. That was amazing. I loved it. You portrayed Draco's character amazingly. And adding things from the war made it so realistic. It was perfect. :)
CrAzY flamINGO anD.thE CloW.nS chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Ooo... That was fantastic! I have no words for it, just that you did a wonderful job! :D