Reviews for Ice Cream Cooties
Celticbells12 chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
I've read this story so many times. It's one of my favorite NCIS teen fics. I love the way you write the characters- it's super witty and scarily accurate. Wonderful job!
blancodayana072 chapter 20 . 12/6/2013
i have this story five times hoping you would update . please update it is really amazing
dvd123 chapter 20 . 3/10/2013
So, I really really love Tiva in like "real" life. They're my OTP. But for this story, holy cannoli, I ship Ziva with everyone EXCEPT Tony. Asher, Izaac, and even maybe Easton (probably not so much since he actually has a gf). I feel kinda bad, but almost not really. Don't know if you'll still update, but more Ziva and Asher and Izaac scenes please. Oh, and I love Ziva and Kate's bond. xD
Michelle chapter 20 . 11/21/2012
I love your story 3 I've read the story 2 to 3 times :) you haveto update!
DetectiveKateTodd chapter 20 . 9/15/2012
Please continue! I love this story, but I hate waiting forever for a new chapter!
MissJess13 chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
Just finished this story and I love it! But I can't decide who I want Ziva to be with :( I like Izaac, I like Asher and Tiva...is Tiva!. Ugh! Can't decide. But I love this story! Oh, and I'm guessing that Ziva told Kate that Jeanne is probably pregnant... Please update again soon!
ChloeP120 chapter 20 . 8/9/2012
I absolutly love this story! You've got me hooked! please update soon x
NCIS2898 chapter 20 . 7/22/2012
Ohhh! LOVED IT! Plz update soon!
Moofie98 chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
My God! Poor Ziva, I hate concussions. I just had one it was hellish. I couldn't even finish school this year
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 20 . 6/24/2012
After waiting forever for this chapter, I had to wait an extra week. I saw that it was there and I wanted to read it sooooo bad. But I had to go to my aunt's for a week, without computer access. It. was. absolute. torture. waiting. But it was definitely worth it! But I hope the next chapter is up soooon! :) I am DEFINITELY IN LOVE with this chapter! :) Doesn't believe in infatuation? I think someone can't get over her first love! :) I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that Jeanne isn't pregnant, because that would just screw up the whole Tiva thing going on... : / This. Chapter. Was. Amazing. Even though they didn't kiss. I hope you have fun without internet connection... I hope you write lots! :) I can't wait for the next chapter! ( Well I will have to, but I hope it is not as long as a wait) :)
Iovatosffs chapter 20 . 6/23/2012
LOVE it! Write back soon
readinghottie16 chapter 20 . 6/20/2012
Please write more
FutureProbie12 chapter 20 . 6/19/2012
I am so glad you finally updated! Loved the part with tony and ziva on the roof! Update soon.
melielle chapter 20 . 6/16/2012
I read all 20 chapters today and it so goo can't wait for the next update.
lazy chapter 20 . 6/16/2012
Ah, assuming Jeanne is pregnant, ok. Interesting ending, update sooon!