Reviews for Powerful
Like Twilight said: "Maybe someday she will learn her leason." I guess she did.
Shadow Room of Souls chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Yay, Great (and Powerful) Story! Loved it! :3
-Shado-
JackalFoxx chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I'm a Trixie fan though and though and I love the light you have put her in. this is a story, even weeks later shines as one of my most fond readings still. Bravo to you for the wonderful story.
wolf girl811 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
wonderful story3
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Very nice, there. I can easily see trixie taking this direction in life after Boast Busters. She's one of my favorite characters from the show and I guess this is 'good revenge'. ;)
Draco Dei chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
"And our patients? How are they doing?" Trixie asked, leaning over the desk so she could read the upside down paperwork that Seth had been working on.

-It was around about here that the hypothesis that Trixie will end up as the equivalent of Patch Adams (except without the medical skills) occurred to me.

-In addition to the pun, is Seth Oscope a reference to Sethisto of Equestria Daily?

Pale silver light began to spill from her horn, filling the room with its gentle radiance. This was why Seth had hired her. Anyone could've helped care for the kids, but Trixie could give them something special to remember.

-Ah, so she does drama, not comedy... I thought that "Trixie" might end the story by learning to embrace being a laughing-stock, but if she is already (still) doing drama, that makes this less likely. Still, stranger plot-variations have happened.

But that night, in an attempt to see the unicorn show her amazing talent, two young fillies traveled into the nearby Everfree forest and awakened a massive Ursa Major.

-Snips and Snails are COLTS. Or is she fictionalizing? The Ursa MAJOR thing could be fictionalization, or she just could not have an extensive knowledge of star-beasts and not been around (I can't remember) when Twilight explained that is was an Ursa MINOR.

Wow... unexpected ending is unexpected. Was thinking this was going to be a multi-chapter journey to reach that equilibrium, resolving the two sides of herself. The ending of her story to the epileptic would seem to imply this, but... "Thank you" implies just the opposite. I do wonder if that book was a book on magic...
Endam chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Beautiful 8D
Derr Gotik chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
That's a well written story, I'm kind of upset that Trixie ends up poor and miserable though. I could never live like that and quite frankly, the thought scares me.

I was sure Trixie was gonna have her vengeance, I even wrote a song about her getting stronger and eventually matching Twilight watch?vBb_P_qQGEeU

great work, sad ending though.
mm chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
It is almost like Trixie has multiple personalities - almost like NMM and Luna. You showed that dichotomy very well, and showed Trixie growing as a pony. Great story with a great moral, keep up the excellent work!
Xortberg chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Very well written and very sweet. Like you said, it wasn't in character for 'The Great and Powerful Trixie,' but you weren't writing about her, were you? I very much liked the constant flow of things the Great Trixie wouldn't have stood for, while Trixie just rolled with it. It was a very effective way of conveying how much she had changed without having to explain the whole time between the show and this story.

Overall, I thought it was a very enjoyable read, and I'd like to see more from you.
Xanderfox chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
as much as I dislike the "Trixie the Woobie" stories, but I enjoyed how you started her off hating Twilight then after telling someone else her story realizing that Twilight didn't do anything to ruin her reputation, she pretty much set herself up for an eventual fall.
bluecatcinema chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Nice ending, not what I expected from the summary. (BTW, only young female horses are referred to as "fillies". Young males are "colts".
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Awww, cute, but I wanted something different. Like Trixie destroying Twilight's reputation. Trixie must win(