Reviews for Ruthless
Very, very clever.

I salute you!

Vell done.

SwampBandit chapter 14 . 8/2/2011
I didn't see it coming that's for sure.

Wow, I am surprised and glad for it. Here I thought it was a villain from their past like Slade or someone from Starfire's past who found her on Earth and was purposely toying her.

Very good and I like the reason for Robin missing.
Concolor44 chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
I find myself in full agreement: you ARE evil!

Cliffhangers. Sheesh. I knew something was up when the power went off for a second.

Be strong, Star! You're doing the right thing. Whether he reforms totally and you let him re-win your affections, or you stand fast in your independence, you have done what needed to be done.
Courtylyn13 chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
You are evil! Taunting me with your cliffhangers! I'm on the egde of my seat everytime you update! I've literally bitten my nails down to numbs! Please update soon! 3
GraysontheMechanicalFanboypart chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
Very suspenseful. Not sure what happened to Robin...

Might've been Skippy. The perp have a beard?

I'm up for so Star lovin'

MEEP!
Star of Airdrie chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
Oh noes Robin. Gone? But where? Not in heels, a red wig and green contacts I hope... cause that'd be wrong. All sorts of wrong.

Very well done.
Michelle Anders chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
You're evil! I guessed right, he was the one to disappear. He didn't leave the Titans, right? I don't think so. Anyway, he's just an ass, he is being himself but with the sentimental part; so he is being a dick. But he is so cute when he admits his feelings.

Update Soon!

- M.A.(:
SwampBandit chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
This was worth the wait. Robin is feeling all bad and realizing what a jerk he really is. I see Star is having some second thoughts and it would be hard not to since they all live in the same building.

So now Robin's gone, interesting in how that's going to turn out. I'm thinking Robin was the target all along, but only time will tell.

Can't wait for more.
Kryalla Orchid chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
Good. Robin knows he's being a jackass. And he's showing that he's actuall upset about it, even if he won't show the others or Starfire.

I like Starfire's resolve. She's very strong when she wants to be, and she's determined to show that she doesn't need him. Good girl.

Power outage, huh? Somehow I get the vibe that Robin's not so much gone as taken. But I think Starfire'll see it the other way first.

The shit's about to hit the fan, right?

Star needs a good old ZombieDick to keep her satisfied. One with the brooding node uninstalled.

xXStarGirl13Xx chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Ohmygosh I just read all 12 chapters in a matter of 3 hours! I just ate this story UP! I freaking love Angst! It's so. .. so beautiful:D haha imma sick puppy! Hehe:) love this story update asap pretty please:)
black rose-raven angel chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
I was expecting to go to bed with a happy ending! Oh well guess I better read some more. They will get back together, right? RIGHT? Update soon!
black rose-raven angel chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
He'll be worth it years from now but at the moment, I'm still contemplating hurting him severely
Michelle Anders chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
Okay, I can't resist the urge to leave a Review. She broke up with him! OMG... I saw this comming. I'm feeling bad for the Boy Wonder, but I know Star has a point, he'll -may be- take advantage of her. Well, Update Soon! :D

- M.A.(:
SwampBandit chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
Well, I get off the plane in Memphis and check my email and this chapter is waiting to be read. Well...

About damn time Star! He's being a jerkwad and that's the best thing to happen to him. This version of Robin doesn't deserve Starfire and he needs to go back to Gotham.

He'll either be more of jerk now or he'll wake up and grovel for her to forgive him. Thing is he may not get her back now. At least I hope she makes him learn to appreciate her.

Good writing there.
Kryalla Orchid chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
You go Starfire!

He deserved that, he really did. He needed to know he couldn't just push her around and she'd just take it forever. She's not that kind of girl.

Very well written!