Reviews for Ruthless
Concolor44 chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
She did what she had to do, and I'm GLAD! Glad, I say! Take that, Boy Blunder! Never was that appellation more accurate!

Jerk. Good enough for him. Actions have CONSEQUENCES, Dick!
Star of Airdrie chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
Man, did you have pancakes with extra evil syrup this morning? Whoa.

Actually, I'm proud of our girl, Star!

Plus, all she needs to do is pull together $803 plus s/h and she can buy one of those ZombieDick's and she's good to go!
Star of Airdrie chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
I knew exactly what part you liked! And I liked it too!

He's worth it Star... mostly.

Very nice job getting in everyone's head...
blueyzangel chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
this is great! can i make a suggestion?

I think you should make Starfire ignore Robin (in their personal times) for a bit. So he can realize how much of a dick hes being and that Starfire needs more from him. i think it would be awsome..cold shoulder time?

great job! :D
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
Okay, THAT was the very measure of CREEPY! He knows what they are doing and is merely toying with them.

But I still say: how is he actually going to be any sort of MENACE to Koriand'r? She's just too tough!
Kryalla Orchid chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
She would be wondering that right about now. And it's going to come as a nasty shock for Robin when he realises she's thinking it.

Might be the wake up call he needs.

I am liking Doms, I really am. He's got a cuddly side to his stern demenour.

Kryalla Orchid chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
Oh, Robin, now you're just being petty because Starfire's right.

I don't think Starfire's going put up with this any longer, unless Robin does some serious explaining.

He needs to get his head in the game.

Although the ansgt is very yummy, now I'm wondering how you'll fix this! If you infact will.

Concolor44 chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
Humph. I don't find the angst fun. I find Robin's behavior MADDENING. He's being a colossal jerkwad - a JERWAD'S jerkwad - and I, for one, am getting tired of it. This is the worst case of "forest for the trees" I've ever seen! Pull it together, man! You won't be any good to your girl (who may not BE your girl much longer) in that weird, distracted state.

Buck up! Before you f**k up.
black rose-raven angel chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
Wow... Someone needs to tell Robin not to get his Batman undies in such a twist. They're heroes. They risk their lives every time they fight. He should be used to it by now.
SwampBandit chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
Robin is one very confused young man, that's for sure.

You sure have the angst angle pinned down.

I can hardly wait for the outcome of this.
black rose-raven angel chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
At the moment, I don't want to kill Robin.

Now the question is how long until he messes it up again? and will he?

Only time will tell.

Starfire is very brave and strong, I'm so proud of her!

Update soon, please?
SwampBandit chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
I almost expected more of a fight, I didn't expect the change of pace, but it did fit.

I am really liking this story and glad you are back into writing it. It is quickly becoming one of my top favorites.

Write more soon.
Star of Airdrie chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
I am wondering if this may just be a temporary reprieve from the angstagation - Robin lulling everyone into a false sense of 'hey, look, I be normal!' On the one hand, he was very self aware, that it was the only time their relationship affected a case; on the other hand, he's Robin. He still hasn't said no about the bait-ness.

Very well done.
Concolor44 chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
I dunno. Starfire is ENTIRELY too forgiving, I think. Yeah, okay, it worked out. She was right, he was wrong, and he admitted it. BUT, he isn't finished admitting things, not to himself, anyway.

Perhaps he WILL be a lot more level-headed once he gets sufficient sleep. One can hope.

Heh. Star can be quite the force of nature when she wants to, can't she? She'll need all that force if she's going to be "bait".
Kryalla Orchid chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
Boooooo Boooooo, hissss! All that angsty set up, with the opportunity to have EPIC MASSIVE FIGHTS and you have them be sensible about it all and talk.

Nuts.

I'm kidding. I love the fact that Starfire essentually cornered Robin and made him listen and question himself. I love that he played the "I'm your boyfriend" card.

Still. It's not over, even if we have a reprieve. Ansgt conversations coming up, right?

Keep it up! I love this journey.

96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »