Reviews for Ruthless
black rose-raven angel chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
I checked to be sure but is it just a coincidence that both girls that got murdered were red heads? Does that mean they'll probably go after Starfire? her being a redhead... I don't remember if the first girl had green eyes as well but that's another odd coincidence... I am definitely intrigued... Can't wait to see what'll happen next! Great job! Rose
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Ohhhh, crap. The killer ALREADY struck again? That does not bode well for Robin's sanity.

The police, or some authority figure, needs to enact a curfew OR issue some guidelines about traveling in groups OR step up their own patrols OR ... something.

Wow. Two killings inside 24 hours? That's hardcore.
Star of Airdrie chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Wow, Kristina, this was really, really good. It was an outstanding character study for Robin... and for Starfire as well. The bath scene was well described and tastefully done, and you gave some nice insight into how you are portraying their relationship.

Really, some of your best writing (and that's saying something!) Masterful.
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Yeah! I love me a good serial killer story (what? I do!) And to have one Boy Wonder cracking the case... well, how awesome is that? He would be a phenomenal profiler (I had him reading a John Douglas book in Lavaliere. I personal had the privilege to study under Anne Burgess.)

Ted Bundy... true story: a friend of my older sister's went out with him once in grad school. Guess she wasn't his type... how scary is that?

Really looking forward to this one!
SepticMind chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter. Really liked this :)
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
BLEAH!

Egad, but I hate twisted bastards like that. Unfortunately, Robin was likely right about there having to be another murder before he could start a profile.

Looks like a promising story. Pray do not drop it.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7