Reviews for Spitfire
Proromayev chapter 2 . 3/30
Have you read Pinkie Promise?
I aulani chapter 2 . 1/3
U can do better then that!M!
Lu chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Hghgfkjbgfdjbbffjhbgfjhvgfdjhvfddjhvgrdmn gtfkjb
brendan chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
meh, it was okay, not the best... but good
Couldn't delete this profile chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
So, wait, is Pinkie in a relationship with herself? And Dash too?
Zervziel chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Woot! Dashfire fic? Yes.
Jack Hawthorne chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
This is awesome D

I found this one Equestria Daily, and I thought "Hey, this looks interesting!". I usually don't read just anything xD

But, one thing... What was that thing with Pinkie at the end there?
Bluemew22 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
So... this turning into a serial?

Oh, and Pinkie just came out of my mirror and told me to tell you that she and Pinkamina appreciate that for once someone is writing them both and nobody is being baked into a cupcake or otherwise damaged.
HeatWave chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I'm sure there will be a number of fic about 'the night after the best night ever', but this is one that I certainly wouldn't mind happening.

Despite what eventually happened, and the attitudes of the crowd that populated the Gala, the Wonderbolts seemed to be much more laid back, and were actually quite receptive and warm to Rainbow. So I believe you hit the nail on the head with the pressures of society getting in the way, it was something that I felt before reading this. They weren't actively ignoring Rainbow Dash, they just had too much to demand their time, and Rainbow, being the small village pony that she is, didn't quite understand that.

So naturally, she was of the opinion that the Wonderbolts kinda blew her off, and you show that as she tries to hide the fangirl inside her. She's a little sore at the treatment, but she's still a giddy little fangirl.

I don't know much about the Gen-1 ponies, but I do know Firefly was one of them, and is Rainbow's precursor in personality, if not design, so that was a nice touch.

All in all, a cute little story that shows that Rainbow IS recognized by the best for her skills, but has much to learn... but we knew that already.

It was a fun read.
HolyDemonSnappendragon chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Really good one-shot. Well-written.
paulinaghost chapter 1 . 5/7/2011