Reviews for I call dibs!
lonely 27 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
that was cute liked it
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Fantastic! I absolutely loved this glimpse into the Goblin realm :)
NuPreacher chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Umm, where's the goblin legal department? I have an issue I need to see them about. Also, you need to teach Hawthorn-Cat how to translocate herself so she can make it to the bog in time. :D
NarutoCrazy001 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I hope she doesn't pick me ether. LOL! Great one-shot. I loved how you wrote about meeting the Goblin King, but you never said what happened to Zaker.
Dreaming Key chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I have to agree with Violingrl. I've been reading and re-reading your stories, waiting for more. And even with the small one shot (and I do enjoy it as well, especially finally learning how the king's scribe came to be _) its good to see you are still alive and writing.
moira hawthorne chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I am Lady Wench Hawthorne-cat, Thorn in King’s Side! Goblin of Mischief & Mayhem! Underground Champion in the Owl Sprint!

you cant hide from me Goblin Scribe PaisleyRose... Im sneaky and nosey and will sniff out your hiding spot.. plus I bribe goblins with homemade cookiees!
violingrl07 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Okay, here we go.

I'm one of those terrible non-reviewers. I've read all your stories, many of them multiple times, and I don't think I've ever reviewed. I've felt slightly guilty, but never quite guilty enough. But over the last few months, I've grown slightly more anxious every time I reread one of your stories and realize that it's been months since you posted. Therefore, even if this isn't a great epic or a continuation of one of your other stories, I wanted to review and tell you how much I appreciate your writing and enjoyed this little work.

That said, I hope you continue writing, but even if you don't, you have provided me with more enjoyment that almost any other author (Jane Austen and TheRealThing on this site, for example), and definitely more enjoyment than I have a right to expect for free.

violingrl07
Hikari no Minerva chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Another great story! You could even turn this into a full length one, if you wanted. lol

GOD BLESS!

Hikari
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
LOL! this is a wonderful way to take a break from the longer stories.
Miare chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I was just wondering where you had gone and was hoping you were going to post something soon as well! :)