Reviews for Protogenoi
Sleix chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Of course Blues is broken, what other way would it be?
This was a neat little fic. Since I'm a fan of the shin megami tensei franchise in general its nice to see stuff about it, especially mixed with awesome *cough* (Mega Man has randomly become my favorite thing ever and I'm not sure why but I'm enjoying it)
You know, of all people you could have witness your literal deep dark secrets, Blues/something like him would be probably the best because he's not going to lash out illogically at what was said.
Overall your presentation of the idea was fantastic and interesting and even if you don't come back to it, it was still worth reading on its own.
So uh. Nyarlathotep..huh?
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This is a fantastic concept. If you ever get back to this, you've got this reader lined up. 6/5.
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
EEEEE so PERFECT *flails helplessly*
Happerry chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Wow. This gives me so much ideas... here is hoping for more soon.
ChaoCream chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I love this! The idea is unique and I love Persona AND Megaman! When I read your little "after chapter" thing and saw "Zero's persona" I thought "OH YES!". One thing is that I don't know much about Persona 1 (Haven't beaten it yet) or 2 (It was never released in America was it?). I have beaten P3P, P3FES, and P4's true ending. I'll be looking forward to seeing more.
mysteriousguy898 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
What's a Nyarlathotep? Excellent story. I've never played either game, but I still understood it... Most of it. Interesting psycho-logic here. What was second law again? I know there's three laws, but I forgot all three of them.
DragonGolem chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
That is a seriously broken persona...love it though. Ah...I love this series so much...both of them. Thank you for an entertaining read.
HarunaRei chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I follow all of your Mega Man stories, particularly the Classic line, and this is an intriguing plotbunny. I have a working understanding of the premise behind the Persona games, though I've never played one myself. A machine having a persona...that's kind of mind-blowing. I'd love to see more of this in general. I love the way you characterize the robot masters from classic. Your portrayal of their social structure and thought process brings them to life in a way nothing else on this site does. I really love that you make them people, but not human people. That's something I wish more authors would do.

My only real criticism is that you assume your reader will be familiar with both fandoms. In future chapters, I suggest elaborating on the setting and premise on both ends. I don't know if you were aiming to be vague in this, being that it was a sort of "pilot episode", but I had to read it twice to fully understand what was going on. The Three Laws are mentioned, but what they are is not explained, so their significance would be lost on the unfamiliar. Just little things like that.

Overall, I really enjoyed this, and I hope that you do return to this idea-verse, it's something I'd definitely follow.
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Unabashed love. Blues calling the whole situation "sloppy coding" was beautiful. If you have more ideas for this verse, I wouldn't mind seeing them when you get them down.

(Great, another author I'm archive binging on the works of in fandoms I don't read and don't know anything about. Megaman. Freaking Megaman. At least with the Tales stuff I know how the magic works and most of the spoilers since my brother's a JPRG nut. You just made the High Praise List, sister, and I am angry because I'm meant to be spending this weekend hanging with my nephew.)