Reviews for The Punishment
Inferna Blossom chapter 12 . 3/17
I really feel bad for Wheatley, with how he's being tortured by GLaDOS And his own guilt.
Inferna Blossom chapter 11 . 3/17
Until the dream, GLaDOS's lectures reminded me of a bad parent instructing their child. He's learning things, but she's also heaping on the insults and guilt, being down right verbally abusive and, in his dream, physically abusive too.
Inferna Blossom chapter 10 . 3/17
If it really was her, then GLaDOS, you bitch. How dare she make him fear himself and his own body like that? How dare she make feel guilty even over things he shouldn't be? If it was a dream, then it's even sadder, because it would mean that his own guilt and self-hatred is more than I thought.
Inferna Blossom chapter 9 . 3/17
I like that this chapter seemed deeper than some of the ones before it. Oh, and I have no problem with Introspection and rationalization. That just makes it better to me.
Inferna Blossom chapter 8 . 3/17
Well, it seems Wheatley is gaining some form of modesty, even if he doesn't fully understand it yet. A good thing too.
Amazing chapter 18 . 3/16
This is amazing so far I really hope you do more I read it twice because it was so good and it puts me on the edge of my chair to read more
bleachjenlove chapter 18 . 3/7
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! not more chatarz? What do:( this makes Jen sad! Love the story please give an update happy to how you are doing? _
Part 2 maybe chapter 18 . 3/4
This was an AMAZING fanfiction could you make part 2 I want to know more about it?
Inferna Blossom chapter 5 . 2/28
I don't blame Chell for slapping him. I know that, as far as his memory goes, he's only been around Chell for a day, but that was not ok. His reaction to being able to give her food was cute. And him wanting to sleep near her is cute too, but I hope Chell isn't pissed when she wakes up. I know I wouldn't react well to waking up with someone suddenly being right up against me, especially someone who I hadn't know *that* well.
Inferna Blossom chapter 4 . 2/28
I loved the scene between Chell and Wheatley.
Inferna Blossom chapter 3 . 2/28
While I find it cute that he finds Chell attractive, I felt really awkward reading about Wheatley jerk-off. And this oes confirm my suspisions that, in Portal 2, he was getting off on us solving his tests.
Inferna Blossom chapter 2 . 2/28
The part where he discovered his reflection in the mirror was hilarious. And poor Wheatley, I bet you're not that unattractive. Certainly not ugly.
Inferna Blossom chapter 1 . 2/28
All of them? Not just the cores, not just the ores and the cubes, but all of them?! That's horrible! And yet...it makes sense. At first I was wondering how this could be a worse punishment, but between the pain and the testing, I see it now. All though, if he meets Chell again, then I believe that what GLaDOS intended as punishment could turn out for good.
bleachjenlove chapter 13 . 2/27
Oh God...oh God..ohgodohgodohgodohgod! I thought the hallway chapter was good AWWHH LAWWDDD! I think this is one of those stories o read twice _ amazing
migratingcrane chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
OH MY GOD. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. (FANGIRLING TO THE MAX) PERFECT. JUST PERFECT.