Reviews for The Punishment
Stouty chapter 9 . 7/26
Omg that note at the end, I'm laughing my ass off.
anon chapter 13 . 10/30/2017
Eta terangkanlah… Eta terangkanlaahhh…
Eta jiwa yang berkabut
Eta yang penuh dosa
Ampunilah… ampunilaaah…
Ampunilah zikiri dosa mas Tono
Calorine chapter 18 . 10/28/2017
Wish it would be continued but I read the last update date and began to cry XD it's a shsme, I'm true'ly invested in this story arc and wish I could see it finished... so many possibilities
Guest chapter 18 . 6/29/2017
Please I know it's been years by now that please finish this story. It's the first portal fanfiction I ever read and the characters are portrayed so well, the realationship is believable and I'm all in all really invested in the story. I have to know what happens next. you are really talented st writing have mercy on every fan who read your story and finish your masterpiece.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2017
T.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/5/2017
Oh God, it's sooo goooddd! I've been reading it for a couple of days and reached the "end". I wish it would continue, I really do.
bunnykari chapter 18 . 10/16/2016
I understand after four years you may never get back to this and finish it..., but I will be here... waiting to read it...~
An angry reader chapter 17 . 9/17/2016
Call can talk, she just doesn't choose to. The developers said that in an interview.
jackass chapter 12 . 7/12/2016
AHHHHHHHH you have no idea how glad i am to see that you are still working on this when i checked your tumblr! seeing that the fic was unfinished and hadn't had any chapters added since 2012 spooked me when i started reading but it was so good i couldn't stop lmao,,,, it's the perfect combo of good plot and the cheekier stuff and the way you write from both wheatley and chell's perspective shapes their characters so DAMN well. this fic and its feels are destroying me (in a good way) anyway take your time, take it easy and no matter how long it takes for another chapter we'll be here waiting for it! good luck fam
J chapter 18 . 6/2/2016
I guess we're waiting, too.
Writerofthelostsoul chapter 14 . 4/1/2016
So did chell and wheatley bang three times or just once
mercurialvilleaux chapter 18 . 3/24/2016
Came for the well-written smut, stayed for the psychological damage and intriguing plot. 9/10 (would give it full stars, but it'll probably never be finished...)
TheNigh7mare chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
Oh, you are the one, right? Haha, of course! I knew it,
Anyways, every chapter is REALLY good!
You really like doing these things, right?
TheNigh7mare chapter 10 . 10/10/2015
Oh god, who could suppose that you can change a storyline as you want and add your own story? (YOUR life is wroten here, in some way)
LiveForeverOrDieTrying chapter 18 . 6/1/2015
Well, story's been on hiatus for a couple years now. Haven't checked Tumblr for updates, if there are any, so dunno if you're gonna continue soon or what. However, just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed what you have so far very much, and I look forward to further installments. Best of luck with whatever, hope you can find some time to continue this great story. Cheers.