Reviews for The Cottage
k1942 chapter 20 . 4/11
I wonder why Renee would leave the paternity line blank?
k1942 chapter 19 . 4/11
Poor Billy, thinking Renee is still alive. I hope Edward has a gun, because I want him to shoot Jacob dead for what he tried on Bella!
k1942 chapter 18 . 4/11
Where's my rusty razor, I'm about to castrate an animal!
k1942 chapter 17 . 4/11
Who the hell has his hands on Bella?
k1942 chapter 16 . 4/11
I, like Edward, can see some possible trouble ahead, none of which will make him or Bella happy!
k1942 chapter 15 . 4/11
I can't imagine what Charlie's or Billy's reactions will be after all these years, when they find out about Bella , let alone Hope and Edward!
k1942 chapter 14 . 4/11
Well, of course if they keep having sex without contraception, there will be another baby! It must have been so frightening for Bella to have all those people meet her at once!
k1942 chapter 13 . 4/11
From now on life is going to be very interesting for Bella and even for Edward. I am curious as to what is in that mysterious wooden box?
k1942 chapter 12 . 4/11
I don't care how long it took or why fate does these things, I'm just glad they are together again!
k1942 chapter 11 . 4/11
How horrifying to have suffered so much and so long! He must be going mad imagining his love hurt or dead. My fingers are crossed that he can get back to her!
k1942 chapter 10 . 4/11
I could just cry at what she had to go through by herself! I know something awful happened to Edward, otherwise he would have come back for her.
k1942 chapter 9 . 4/11
Oh no! What has happened to him?
k1942 chapter 8 . 4/11
Wonder if he has thought of the consequences of what they just did?
k1942 chapter 7 . 4/11
I suppose this was inevitable since they are so drawn to each other. I'm crossing my fingers that his plan to move her to his parents cabin will work.
k1942 chapter 6 . 4/11
I'm curious as to what Edward has in mind also. This a really unusual situation. I still want to know why Renee told Bella it was dangerous out in the world?
1,342 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »