Reviews for The Cottage
Siriusmunchkin chapter 30 . 7/18/2014
Charlie and Billy needed to see the cottage where Renee and Bella lived for different reasons. They both got what they needed. Glad Seth was able to become a person he could be proud of and make his family proud. He did need the forgiveness of Bella and Edward and he got it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 29 . 7/18/2014
Ah, wasn't thinking that just because Charlie wasn't in office he wouldn't draw attention. Very smart to make it about Bella and Edward. And Hope. And now there will be another little one. A boy this time? Bella doesn't know yet that Edward will never believe her to be too big to be any fun.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 28 . 7/18/2014
Bella's made big strides with some things, not so much with others. She had never taken any medication at all for the first 21 years of her life. All her remedies were natural. She is still grasping the idea of living with other people. She learned from her mother and figured she would be teaching her daughter. Alice really does need to learn the art of butting out of other peoples lives.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 27 . 7/18/2014
Charlie will be forgiven by Bella. But will he forgive himself? Maybe after he's able to get to know his daughter. And hear about the life she had with her mother and then by herself. Charlie will hand over the reins of office in January. Will Edward and Bella be ready to marry by then? Will Charlie walk her down the aisle? Maybe Charlie and Billy together? Will Edward be able to get his residency and become a doctor? Will they hire a tutor for Bella to help her learn what she needs to be able to function in the outside world? It isn't going to be an easy road.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 26 . 7/18/2014
Thinking it's going to take a lot more than an apology for Bella to feel comfortable with Charlie. Betting he's going to want to take her to DC. She is not going to go. She's already shown that she can learn quickly, but to acclimate is another story altogether. Let's pray Charlie is reasonable. Otherwise there is going to be a lot of heartache.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 25 . 7/18/2014
Well, good evening to you too Mr President. We'd like to make sure you're not a threat to Bella before we let you near her. You don't mind do you?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 24 . 7/17/2014
Sam does seem to be responsible. And he has had more than his share of obstacles to overcome. Unfortunately the real world works like that more times than not. Have a cousin who lives in Kennewick. Hope the school you are talking about is well regulated. Or fictitious. Edward is trying very hard to do the right thing for Bella. Looks like he just might be succeeding.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 7/17/2014
Like Billy face to face. He's not going to be leaving anytime soon. And I do believe the Call's are about to get a lesson in manners. And they are not going to like it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 7/17/2014
Just as surprised as Rosalie that Bella doesn't need to be sedated or given shock therapy. I dislike Rosalie to an extent. Dislike Alice a lot more. Think Rosalie is going to be able to help Bella. And can't wait to see what Billy is going to do and say.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
Kind of expected someone to have Billy's phone tapped. Angela needs to sleep with the fishes very soon. The s is going to hit the fan very soon. And does Angela work for Charlie? He does surround himself with total idiots.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 7/17/2014
Am so very happy to hear Charlie's parents are no longer with us. They just didn't deserve to pollute the earth any longer. We've kind of met Billy. Like him so far. We'll see what happens when we meet him face to face. And betting Rosalie will be there soon. Betting Renee had Bella's birth certificate done the way she did so no one would be able to find them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
Bella will probably have nightmares for a while. Glad Carlisle is getting someone to talk with her. She's going to need it to understand it wasn't her fault. That the family lives across the lake is not good news. Things could get very dicey. And Billy thinks he knows what Edward has to tell him. He's going to get a very big shock.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
She did get away. Would guess they are Native American. Obviously not of the kind, gentle, and loving variety as Billy is. That Bella believes it's all her fault is understandable. That it's not at all her fault is going to take a lot of explaining by Edward.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 7/17/2014
Am not an Alice fan. Her heart is supposedly always in the right place, but her actions make me want to hide the body in little pieces. Bella has always been aware of her surroundings at the cabin and known what to do. She doesn't know that it's not safe for her to act like she did living in the woods. Betting she gets away from whoever it is.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
Carlisle has now met his daughter-in-law and granddaughter. And Edward has shared who Bella is. What's going to happen when Edward talks to Billy? Don't know what the huge, giant, terrible cliffy is going to be, but that's also why I mostly read only completed stories. The cliffy serves no actual purpose imho, other than make me want to abandon the story. If I liked it up until then I'll go back in a few months and see if it was finished. Just the way I think.
1,295 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »