Reviews for The Cottage
k1942 chapter 12 . 4/11/2016
I don't care how long it took or why fate does these things, I'm just glad they are together again!
k1942 chapter 11 . 4/11/2016
How horrifying to have suffered so much and so long! He must be going mad imagining his love hurt or dead. My fingers are crossed that he can get back to her!
k1942 chapter 10 . 4/11/2016
I could just cry at what she had to go through by herself! I know something awful happened to Edward, otherwise he would have come back for her.
k1942 chapter 9 . 4/11/2016
Oh no! What has happened to him?
k1942 chapter 8 . 4/11/2016
Wonder if he has thought of the consequences of what they just did?
k1942 chapter 7 . 4/11/2016
I suppose this was inevitable since they are so drawn to each other. I'm crossing my fingers that his plan to move her to his parents cabin will work.
k1942 chapter 6 . 4/11/2016
I'm curious as to what Edward has in mind also. This a really unusual situation. I still want to know why Renee told Bella it was dangerous out in the world?
k1942 chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
That sure was unexpected! Of all people to run away from with your newborn child. Makes me wonder if Charlie is an abusive man, or bad in some other way?
k1942 chapter 4 . 4/11/2016
I can see future problems with either scenario. She has no idea of what the rest of the world is like and he is a man of his time. They have nothing in common save this connection they have in their dreams.
k1942 chapter 3 . 4/11/2016
There seems to be something, if not magical, at least mystical, at work here.
k1942 chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
Every night the same dream? Now she calls to him, so it must mean something important!
k1942 chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Talk about a bunch of unanswered questions! Why did Renee run with her newborn daughter, from whom and from where?
Guest chapter 27 . 10/20/2015
I have not been this annoyed with a story for a while.

So Renee basically kidnapps her own daugher, cuts the father completely from his daugthers life without him having any choice in the matter and also lies on the birth certificate about the father? Not only that, but leaves a 10 year old out alone in the woods to fend for herself? Basically rubbing Bella of a chance of ever having a normal childhood, leaving her to a number of life threatening situations, beside rubbing her the opportunity of getting to know her father and forming her own opinion on him. In which universe is that ever an acceptable or forgivable behaviour?

And now Charlie is the ass and has to apologise? For what? For believing one of the closest people in his life when even for him it was blatantly obvious that Billy was in love with his wife? Honestly? Is this really considered a good, realistic plot?
Steph A15 chapter 31 . 9/29/2015
sweetest story ever
sue1zide chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
I'm back for the umpteenth time. Love this.
1,349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »