Reviews for The Cottage
k1942 chapter 5 . 4/11
That sure was unexpected! Of all people to run away from with your newborn child. Makes me wonder if Charlie is an abusive man, or bad in some other way?
k1942 chapter 4 . 4/11
I can see future problems with either scenario. She has no idea of what the rest of the world is like and he is a man of his time. They have nothing in common save this connection they have in their dreams.
k1942 chapter 3 . 4/11
There seems to be something, if not magical, at least mystical, at work here.
k1942 chapter 2 . 4/11
Every night the same dream? Now she calls to him, so it must mean something important!
k1942 chapter 1 . 4/11
Talk about a bunch of unanswered questions! Why did Renee run with her newborn daughter, from whom and from where?
Guest chapter 27 . 10/20/2015
I have not been this annoyed with a story for a while.

So Renee basically kidnapps her own daugher, cuts the father completely from his daugthers life without him having any choice in the matter and also lies on the birth certificate about the father? Not only that, but leaves a 10 year old out alone in the woods to fend for herself? Basically rubbing Bella of a chance of ever having a normal childhood, leaving her to a number of life threatening situations, beside rubbing her the opportunity of getting to know her father and forming her own opinion on him. In which universe is that ever an acceptable or forgivable behaviour?

And now Charlie is the ass and has to apologise? For what? For believing one of the closest people in his life when even for him it was blatantly obvious that Billy was in love with his wife? Honestly? Is this really considered a good, realistic plot?
Steph A15 chapter 31 . 9/29/2015
sweetest story ever
sueIZide chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
I'm back for the umpteenth time. Love this.
ElenaLena chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
Lmao you truely scared me there for a second when I read the bottom author's note!
elenalena chapter 30 . 6/29/2015
Loved how Seth was able to Redeem himself
Guest chapter 18 . 6/27/2015
So she almost got rape.. Really? unnecessary plot
elenalena chapter 29 . 6/29/2015
Awwwww!
elenalena chapter 10 . 6/27/2015
This poor Bella had to go through so much in life...
elenalena chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
Holy Crow! That really is crazy! And I love her innocence and Edward's reactions to all this! Can't wait to read the rest of this fic! I hope no one will bother me for a while; I really want to read as much as I can today!
elenalena chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Wow so much mystery...I need to find out what this is all about!
1,342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »