Reviews for The Cottage
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
Carlisle has now met his daughter-in-law and granddaughter. And Edward has shared who Bella is. What's going to happen when Edward talks to Billy? Don't know what the huge, giant, terrible cliffy is going to be, but that's also why I mostly read only completed stories. The cliffy serves no actual purpose imho, other than make me want to abandon the story. If I liked it up until then I'll go back in a few months and see if it was finished. Just the way I think.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 7/17/2014
Sounds like Charlie's parents need to be eliminated from this world. People like them should not be allowed to have children. Though then we wouldn't have Charlie or Bella. Catch 22. Are Charlie's parents still alive? They would definitely not approve of Bella being found. Or the public finding out how she has been living the last 21 years. They would be exposed for the bigoted people they really are. What is Bella going to say when Edward tells her who her father is? What are the Cullen's going to say?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
The family has accepted her. They're going to want to ask a lot of questions and try to find out if she could possibly have family somewhere. Let's hope Edward explains a few things before the annual where is Bella show on her birthday. Which is probably going to be very soon. Hope there isn't going to be another baby quite so soon. Bella needs time to acclimate herself to civilization before anything else happens to her.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
New parents find the answers sooner or later. A new mystery. What is in the box and why did Renee bring it with her? Will Bella tell Edward what little her mother did tell her about her father? What's going to happen the first time Bella sees his picture on the television? This is getting to be more and more fun.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
He found his way back and found his daughter. Is he going to be able to get Bella to move to his family's cabin now? He hasn't been able to do any of the things he wanted because of the accident. And how frantically is Alice going to be trying to find her car? The family is not going to be happy with Edward.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
Edward wasn't actually aware of where he was when he was gone. How is he going to hike the 8 miles to Bella's cabin? Is he going to be able to find it the first time? What is he going to find when he gets there?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
Edward has a daughter. He most certainly wasn't thinking about Isabella getting pregnant when she gave him her virginity. Or all the other times they made love. This is going to be a surprise.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
Did Bella follow him and decide he couldn't leave? Was he attacked by a bear or mountain lion?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Bella has no clue what she's doing. Just that she feels need to be with Edward. Fading to black is good.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
Yes Edward. What is your plan? And when did you come up with it?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Now we know who Bella is. But what we have yet to learn is why Renee has hidden her away. Was she married to Charlie? His mistress? Edward knows Charlie's daughter was lost. What else does he know? And how is he going to explain all this to Bella? And his family?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
What is she going to tell him about why she's here all alone? What will she do when he wants to take her with him? She doesn't know why her mother has hidden her in the woods. Will she remember who Uncle Billy is? Is he still alive?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
I have faith in Edward. He will find Bella. But what will happen when he does? It was ingrained in her by her mother that she never be found. Edward is going to want to take her home with him. She isn't going to want to leave the cabin. How will they figure out what to do? And is anyone still looking for Bella? And if so, why?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Thinking Edward is not going to be starting his residency anytime soon. Think he's going to take a vacation to the cabin at Baker Lake. And find the answers to some very old questions.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Think I'm liking this. Mystery and magic. So who is Bella? Who is Renee hiding her from? And why?
1,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »