Reviews for The Cottage
k1942 chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Talk about a bunch of unanswered questions! Why did Renee run with her newborn daughter, from whom and from where?
Guest chapter 27 . 10/20/2015
I have not been this annoyed with a story for a while.

So Renee basically kidnapps her own daugher, cuts the father completely from his daugthers life without him having any choice in the matter and also lies on the birth certificate about the father? Not only that, but leaves a 10 year old out alone in the woods to fend for herself? Basically rubbing Bella of a chance of ever having a normal childhood, leaving her to a number of life threatening situations, beside rubbing her the opportunity of getting to know her father and forming her own opinion on him. In which universe is that ever an acceptable or forgivable behaviour?

And now Charlie is the ass and has to apologise? For what? For believing one of the closest people in his life when even for him it was blatantly obvious that Billy was in love with his wife? Honestly? Is this really considered a good, realistic plot?
Steph A15 chapter 31 . 9/29/2015
sweetest story ever
sue1zide chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
I'm back for the umpteenth time. Love this.
ElenaLena chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
Lmao you truely scared me there for a second when I read the bottom author's note!
Crystalena chapter 30 . 6/29/2015
Loved how Seth was able to Redeem himself
Guest chapter 18 . 6/27/2015
So she almost got rape.. Really? unnecessary plot
Crystalena chapter 29 . 6/29/2015
Awwwww!
Crystalena chapter 10 . 6/27/2015
This poor Bella had to go through so much in life...
Crystalena chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
Holy Crow! That really is crazy! And I love her innocence and Edward's reactions to all this! Can't wait to read the rest of this fic! I hope no one will bother me for a while; I really want to read as much as I can today!
Crystalena chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Wow so much mystery...I need to find out what this is all about!
TwilightAddict7 chapter 13 . 5/27/2015
Gu
mycajunlover chapter 31 . 3/31/2015
Fantastic!
Cassainity chapter 31 . 3/11/2015
This story brought tears to my eyes! Loved it! So well written!
Anna chapter 31 . 2/15/2015
It's a amazing story, i loved it :). I cried and I laughted. Keep up the good work.
1,353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »