Reviews for Training Days
randomlysaved chapter 6 . 1/14
Wow...how amazing. That was truly amazing. I loved it completely. It was just perfect. I Love The Build Up to Their realization. I Am So happy you finished it, we'll at least I t felt finished. I als o graduated in 2011. Hope college is going good for you.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
omg that is soo GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i even googled 'pata' XD
Kawaiibentou chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Great story
wildface97 chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
How dare you not finish!? GAHH! I need another chapteeerrr!
koneko81992 chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh misouls! leons a bitch! this is like... 3 i love you. thats all i have to say. PLEASSEEEE continue!
wisdom-of-me chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
Yes... Earlier... Are all of your awesome stories incomplete? Com'on!
Black Wolf XIII chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
This is a great story I'm going to Recommend it in my longest running fanfic so please look for that.
mabello chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
ou god! i almost fainted when soul was stebbed in the heart, i was like "NOOOOO!" but then read the rest and stay calmer, sooooooo please write the next chapter soon cause im really looking forward to it
DiamondintheDark chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Ahhhhh! Update soon please! This story is super amazing and it's like I can sympathize with Maka and Soul and what they're feeling :) I feel kinda ridiculous seeing as I found this off other people's favs :(

DiamondintheDark
CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
CUTE! I was looking for a random extra fluffy story I could sink my teeth into, and this is perfect! Please update it soon! I absolutely love the SoMa devotion showed!