Reviews for Death to Dicks
Dorothy G chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
A woman of the DAR not caring about her appearance. That has to be the end of the world! Bye bye Shira!

Again, a fitting death.
Iscah McKrae chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
I would like to nominate: Mitchum Huntzberger, Jackson's brother Bo and cousin Rune (they've really gotta go...especially Bo *shudder*), Bootsy, Tristan Dugrey, and I will renominate (as he's already been mentioned) Christopher, because although I did really like him SOMETIMES, he's got it coming as much or more than anybody but Dean. Oh, and definitely Strobe...though he died in the show, so I'm not sure if it's strictly necessary...also Digger's father deserves a painful death, stone-cold manipulater that he was. I'll definitely second the votes for Francie, Shira and Nicole as well...Ooh Anna! Oh, my goodness...LIZ AND TJ! Jess may not have hated his mother, but I cannot stand her because of the horrific childhood she gave him...he looked as if he was in excruciating pain every time she came near him...and TJ...Jess said it right, "a solution would have been birth-control."

I loved the irony of Taylor dying because he ran Dean over...oy, with the poodles already!
Miguel51 chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
I was hoping for something a little more brutal and comedic, but I'll take sad as long as those annoying Louise and Madeline Wanna-be's-but-never-will-be's are stone cold dead. Thanks!
Dorothy G chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Taylor killing Dean! That's one for the books.

Especially since he (kind of) liked Dean.

Stubborn till death. That's Taylor Doose for you. This chapter fits his character perfectly.

And thank you that you used 'Dr. Singer' and not that Twilight one.

I don't want to seem greedy. But I would appreciate it if you kill Francie. I've always hoped that Paris or Jess would beat her up. But I guess your way is more effective. 0:)
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
I love the idea of Dean and Logan dying painful deaths. And Jason too, although not so much as Dean. I think I have to skip the Taylor one though, because I love that weird old guy,

Were those Supernatural characters that died in the crash with Jason? Sam, Bobby, Johanna and Ellen? Eh, anyway, fun story.
Miguel51 chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Having Taylor die while killing Dean (uninetentionally) was very synchronicitous of you. Wait, is synchronicitous even a word? Anyway, nice job of linking their death scenes. Yay!
fox24 chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
I really wish you'd kill off Jess Mariano he's a judgy punk and it's only fair since you killed off Rory's other boyfriends even Dean was a better boyfriend than Jess. However, I know you won't make it happen.
Dorothy G chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Thank you for this chapter. I really appreciate the death of Digger and the bonus of Russell Edginton death (I read him as the one of SVM). But why Sammy and Bobby? R.I.P.

And though this chapter wasn't as 'imaginative' I think it fits Digger's character - snobbish. He doesn't deserve something special.
Miguel51 chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Okay, I like how mundane and boring Digger's death was, because that exactly how is character was, but was it really necessary to kill off Supernatural's Sammy, Jo, Ellen, Castiel and Bobby? Oh, and Chuck's Sarah, too? Meh, her character was annoying, so I'm okay with that one. Hot, but annoying...where was I? Oh, yeah! Don't forget to kill off Olivia and Lucy, and do it in annoying way please, because thos two annoyed the shit out of me. Thanks and see you later!
Slovesemmett chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
Yay for the death of Dean. He drives me nuts! He should have died after he and Rory broke up in high school!

As much as I love Logan, his death was pretty funny... but on a random note... a $10,000 sports car would be something a kin to a Kia (I think you're missing a zero there :))

I can't wait to read more. I would say next to die should be... Shira. In some truly horrible manner... and wearing really cheap, tacky, clothing. Something befitting her golddiggers status. Maybe she and digger and can be buried together under a gravestone that just says "Diggers"
Miguel51 chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
Sweet! First Dean, then Mini-Christopher, Digger is next, right? Oh, how about throwing those poor substitutes of the Chilton Duo in there? Yes, I mean Olivia and Lucy! And throw in the Season 5.17 (& onwards) version of Rory as well! Oooh, and have Christopher die a horrible, horrible death, too! And have somebody vandalize Logan's grave in the epilogue as the cherry on top! Add Taylor Doose to the list as well, cause that guy pisses me off...
Theatrqueen2195 chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
I love this story. PLEASE kill Francie. That little soulless ginger bitch had it coming the entire time but never had anything happen to her.
Dorothy G chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
The bedsheets were a great idea! I can imagine Logan, Colin and Finn really pulling such a stunt.

And thanks for using my suggestion.
Jarnac50 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I love this idea ! Good choice in killing Dean first.

Please-please-please, kill Nicole for me! Thank you!
Dorothy G chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
First of all. This is fiction and not real life.

So, now I can admit that I like your idea. Over the seasons there were a lot of characters I coudn't stand.

I'm glad that Dean F. was the first one to go. In the beginning he was cute but I couldn't stand him after a few episodes. Honestly, I'm not sure if I like your story or your A/N 2 better. ;)

And I have a suggestion to kill off: Jason Stiles/ Digger. He was useless.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3