Reviews for Like A Hurricane
ananova chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
Very nice, makes a good prelude to your series. Can't wait to see Kensi's reaction to him being her new partner.
deeksfanstl chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Great story.
Musette12 chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
Still the original and best!
Rinne chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
So, I saw a review over on krazykitkat's story "Nothing More" saying that the themes and premise is very similar to this one. Having now read your story as well, I really don't see it, particularly as krazykitkat had already used similar themes to the themes she used in "Nothing More" before in stories posted before yours was posted (including the fact that Kensi had gone to a nightclub when having emotional issues).

Seeing as Kensi and Deeks don't have sex or dance in a nightclub together (only Kensi goes to a night club) in krazykitkat's story, the similarities aren't there.

To summarise: the themes in Maxie Kay's (yours) story are that there is an attraction between Kensi and Deeks (and neither of them are subtle about it), so Kensi and Deeks end up having sex in a night club after having gone there separately and then saying it means nothing.

In krazykitkat's story, Kensi and Deeks have been on an operation, both have gotten physically aroused, and trying to ignore that Kensi goes to a nightclub to dance and clear her head, and then has sex with a nice stranger. The following day Deeks tries to talk to her about what happened on the operation when he got aroused and she shuts him down.

Wow - that's a lot of similarities! Not.

I'm posting this here so that if any more of your fans-as one has already decided to do-decide that they think that there are 'similarities' between the two stories, there is a rebuttal. The use of night clubs or sex are not copyrighted ideas.
melkatt chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
I really, really liked this story. Hoping you will add another installment of the Deeks/Kensi universe, and maybe each will realize what they've walked away from, and then . . . .?
Dot-A-Poke chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
Oh boy! I can only imagine what Kensi's face would have been the next day when he walked in...(insert possible idea for a one shot)
melkatt chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
By all means, continue!
Steph chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
Love it, more! :D
Jewels chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
Love it!
Momsa chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Still liking it, please continue :)
tdolphins27 chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
I can't wait to see where this goes. I love Kensi and Seeks. They could be really hot together
francesmiller chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
I am loving this story as well as I love all of your other stories! Great job!
Amanda0502 chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
I've read all of your other stories, so when I saw this I knew I had to read it! I love it. I like how you switch between different points of view. Keep on writing! Can't wait for next chapter!
Momsa chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
This is going to be fun, please continue
Y chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
next chapter next chapter next chapter