Reviews for Jupiter's Retribution
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I like this "Britsih government vs Criminal Empire!" I think this is really sweet! aww brotherly fics!
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Wonderful Mycroft. :)
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
oh i loved this! i love the relationship between Mycroft and Sherlock because Sherlock doesn't want anything to do with him but Mycroft still looks out for him and totally cares about him! :) this was very sweet, i like that Mycroft took revenge for Sherlock and John, Moriarty can go die in a whole for all i care... although, then there would be no underlying plot and we may as well be out a series. beuase Sherlock can solve all the crimes he wants, but somehow it will always tie back to James Moriarty. great story! i loved reading it!
coconut-dreamer chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Wow. Short, but so good. Seriously, brilliant. Would loved a bit more, but works well as it is anyway. Great work.
Aaron Tveit's Broadway chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
WOOOOW! For such a short story it was quite powerful D
SabrinaPhynn chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Cookies for Mycroft diverting his usual lines by coming to visit little brother for a change. :)

Never. Mess,. With. Mycroft. Ever.

Love it, love my My and a big boo hiss to Jimmy!

Jenn who ironically has a very nice Jim who works in I.T.
Lestrade's Lady chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Oooh, nice job! I am firmly convinced that Mycroft really does love his brother, Sherlock just doesn't see it. And Mycroft in ass-kicking mode is awesome.
Moonspun Dragon chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
~SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Sorry! I just got excited there. :D

Yes, I can see Mycroft doing this for Sherlock. And no, I don't think Sherlock would ever get that Mycroft only wants to help him, not hinder/annoy him. XDD

This was good! I can't wait to read more from you in this part of the S.H. fandom. ;D

Nice job! :D