Reviews for The I Love You Bug, a Comedy of Script Errors
annie chapter 8 . 7/12/2009
very well writen funny
morgaine chapter 2 . 1/6/2003
just a little thing that i noticed, not that ur likely to ceck this, but its Au Revoir, not Aure Voire. i love this story so far, its really funny.
Cute But Psycho chapter 8 . 1/4/2003
Lol! This was hilarious! My brother got annoyed because I kept bursting out laughing while he was watching tv :) Very cute!
Pia Bartolini chapter 8 . 10/5/2002
Wow! That was one of the funniest and most clever stories I have ever read. Period. From any genre. The plot manipulation was so clever and well thought out. Needless to say I was amazed. Bravo!
Alexandria Andrews chapter 8 . 8/5/2002
I loved this story. It was done perfectly. I can't wait for more! Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if it were actualy an episode sometime. Keep up the good work!
Baconfat chapter 8 . 6/13/2002
Ahh, I'm wiping tears out of my eyes! What a fantastic fic - excellent characterizations and totally hilarious! I haven't laughed at my computer like that in ages. That was amazing! And what a perfect ending. I hope to read more from you soon!
177223 chapter 8 . 5/29/2002
Loved every second of it! Great fic!
Fidget chapter 8 . 5/28/2002
(combusts in shameless romantic happiness)
Atlanta chapter 8 . 5/28/2002
Woo Hoo! It's finished! Hooray for Bren! This was fantastic! Not to mention hilarious as hell! WHOO! Party for Bren! *throws confetti and stuff around* Terrific work! WHOOOOOOO!
trisanamcgraw chapter 8 . 5/28/2002
This is a wonderful, great, fantastic, alphanumeric, well-written, piece of authentic ReBooty goodness! Greatness, actually! You've got characterizations down, you wrote a great fic, and - *squeals in delight* equal parts M/R, M/A, and B/D! (M/A being my fave, but you wrote the others wonderfully too) All in all, magnificent job Bren.
WebMistressGina chapter 8 . 5/28/2002
Wonderful, absolutely great! This is right up there with Megan's "Gotcha" and it all worked out in the end, like it should. I can so see an episode of this in a future RB season. For a first time vic, Bren, this had me laughing like crazy! Keep it up! Hope to see more from you in the future!

WMG
Leivi chapter 8 . 5/28/2002
LMAO *wipes at eyes* LOL Brenren, too many things to comment on. The 'never mention this again' got me lol. And the little scenes at the end, especially the Matrix and AndrAIa one were so cute. I've got to admit I'm really sad this has ended now. You better be planning something else.
ROM chapter 8 . 5/28/2002
I see I'm the first to review your finished work... I wondered how long you'd keep it going, lol. I love the way you finally pulled it all together, and the sweet miniscenes toward the end... I have no idea what you'll think of next, but I look forward eagerly to reading it. This is without a doubt one of the best fics of its kind I have ever seen. Well done.
Fidget chapter 7 . 5/27/2002
This just gets better with every passing chapter. I want to be a good reviewer and offer up advice or specific comments, but I can't! I'm too wrapped up in waiting for the next chapter to do anything else!
trisanamcgraw chapter 7 . 5/27/2002
This is absolutely fantastic, Bren! You've taken such a great idea and turned it into an alphanumeric humorous story. It rocks!

BTW, thanks for your reviews on my fics! )
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »