Reviews for Friendship Evolution
Pinkie's 1 cannon chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I don't typically read Dawn and Conway fanfics, but this impressed me. I feel like during the fic, you showed the "friendship evolution" well. I like how you compared the friendship to evolution. You also provided decent explanations for the questions that typically keep me away from these fics. Great job!
canaderp-williams chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Well wasn't that cute c:
Sakuyachan17 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Treductor - -
This couple makes me funny and tender at the same time, as Conway is not only a Stalker, if not that Dawn also considered a friend, which gives opportunities XD
We read: 3
madre cat chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I'm pretty sure this is my favorite heattag story. Yep, well written, suspenseful and with a great double entendre of a title? yusplz. I really love how you show how their relationship (has leveled up derp) has evolved and become quite a bit more friendly, and it is oh so believable that I smirk and giggle all the way through reading it. One of the more memorable parts being where Conway shares his knowledge with her and has the distinct pleasure of being her encyclopedia XD I personally was tickled at reading about Crobats evolution, little sadist that I am sometimes, it was a surprisingly delightful concept. And this story is a joy to read, no kidding. Great suspense, adorable bantering, encyclopeadic dialogue, satisfying conclusion Thank you so much for writing it Must scurry off to find "Tonight" Now.
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Wow, quite impressive. The amount of character development you put into this really made it a great read. I enjoyed imagining Dawn and Conway as being older and more mature, even though of course they would never lose many of their signature qualities. I'm especially glad to see how Conway changed his way of approaching Dawn, which, in the long run, obviously helped him meet his goal. I think you successfully showed how their relationship grew, since they now seem to have much stronger support and concern for each other. Couldn't be better!
Vulpixi Misa chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This. THIS. This is amazing. I like Heattag but not in love with it, but this fic might make me think otherwise. Conway is awesome and the way you wrote Dawn, she is just perfect and Conway totally deserves her. I also really like your style of writing. Very inspirational indeed.
zflame393 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Awesome story. You made Conway a lot more likeable then he is the Anime. I like this pairing but I just didn't see it going anywhere unless Conway matured a little. Anyway you said on your homepage that you would be interested in trading stories. I'm not sure about a trade but I can make a request. I would like to see a mangashipping or cavalier shipping fic from you.

If you choose the latter, I could see this situation being entertaining. Gary feels somewhat out of his prime (Stuck in a rut as a Pokemon researcher for instance) and he takes wayward relationship advice from his friends. Basically Dawn likes Gary but he is basically his own worst enemy.

Yeah it is just a suggestion and its very cliche but I like cliche stories. Anyway I'm looking forward to your next Pokemon story b/c you are an amazing writer.
Kethron chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
It would have been much funnier if you had added the level up parts.
banjo2E chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Of course he didn't gain any experience points, he used a rare candy!

*brick'd*