Reviews for Of Froggies and Phallic Produce
Namakemono8 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Haha Fran is so adorable!
CloudieSky27 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
XD LMAO! You're stories kill me! They really do!
blushed chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
i swear that i will end up in the mental hospital someday just by reading your fanfics omg.
Love Chronical chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I love it!
Amyst chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Omg that was the best fic I ever read! I'm a laughing mess right now! I can't believe there are people who can think of writing stuff like this. I swear you're the best writer here. x)
PencilPop chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
"-a flashlight."

Trololololol!

Does Fran put flashlights in his mouth? xD
hatter chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
...nothing else I can say
BLEAH-IM-EVIL-STAR chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
kept laughing when i was reading it in school. everybody in class was staring at me thinking i've gone but AWESOME story:D:D:D:D:D to awesome for words.

-hahahahaha
LaughterGirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Fucking Brilliantly hilariously Awesome and did I mention hilarious? I was rolling on the floor laughing while reading this, wow this was good~
princessofd chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Hysterical! So funny Im almost crying!

D

Dude, you're awesome!
CoffeeJailbreak chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
If I die from lack of oxygen, I'm blaming it all on you. Too damn funny, I'm seriously having trouble typing this right now.

Oh my god. I will never get tired of this.

Even if it's just straight dialogue, well, especially because it's straight dialogue IT'S FUCKING EPIC. Oh my god, you are a genius, this is a masterpiece.

marry me please?

infinity1/10 for sheer comedic genius.
kat716 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Ow. I think I just sprained my entire upper body laughing at this.
Ducknonymous chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This made me laugh so hard. I like your sense of humour, and also how the fanfiction is nothing but speech but you still get the main point. Interesting side of Fran I've never seen before, I usually picture him as perverted. I'll say it again, and I usually don't like to say how I love something, but I love your sense of humour.
Chocolate and caramel chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
lmsao!bwahahhahahaha!
Orithyea chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I LOVED IT! So hilarious. :))