Reviews for 3 Secrets cause pain
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
It was really good you should keep writing.
Skye Coulson chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Please continue! This is a great story!
DSAGirl chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Write more please
Veuve Noir chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
it's a very good story
Wootar16 chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
OHH! I WANT TO KNOW! PPMS PPMS PPMS PPMS!
Mego225 chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
okay... well... i kind of like this... but i think it's moving to fast. and also you need to work on your grammar; the way you word your sentences.
maggie little girl chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
im not sure what to say are you gong to finish with chapter 7 i am hoping it is not marti also i think the baby is julians not lewis's because marti and lewis were only together for a short time yet marti and julian were together for a least since the begging of episode 3
CWMMfan chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
Love it! Pls keep writing! :)
Wootar16 chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Loved it! Just a quick question. Lewis thinks he's the father but Julian IS the father right? PPMS!
Wootar16 chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Interesting... I want to see what happens next. PPMS!
Wootar16 chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
Well done! I just have one question thought. When you wrote this line "Well. What if it was rape but she was still pregnant." Julian responds, shaking. Did you meanWell. What if it WASN"T rape? PPMS!
Elainesername chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Its really good update soon
pinkcrazyness chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
love it please keep updating
Wootar16 chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
I can't wait to see what happens next! I am also in this challenge but mine is going to be like a mix of the first two plus an extra one so I haven't posted it, cause I want to get at least the first few chapters done if not the whole story. PPMS! Good luck :)
Ailith111 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Hmmm... nice, but I don't really see Marti as the running away type. I hope it ends well, though.