Reviews for In the Sidelines
lovemagi101 chapter 7 . 6/16
This is killing me. I am in love with this story. I just love it. I hope that, if you have time, you can update and someday complete this story.
Hime1234 chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
SO touching.
ellikanellika chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
This is a wonderful story. I love the way you wrote it and at first I felt a little sorry for Koko and I still do, but I kind of got what you wanted to say here. Still... Sometimes, I'd like to see Natsume out of the picture (because once he's in it, no one has a chance with Mikan) and let Koko be MIkan's better half. The story was perfect - the ending was good in his TBC style and it made me feel calm. A really great story.
rara890 chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
Mikan is the master of friendzoning people... Anyways love this ship and love this story! All good :) update super soon, and im really interested about how this is gonna turn out...
Lucyole chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
more please your story is great i love its very interesting funny and sweet its really very good.
please write the next chapter as soon as possibble that would be cool.
*cookies for you*
Maiden Warrior chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Oh...my...god...
This is AMAZING! KYAAAAAA!
I love Koko/Mikan!
LovingPillow chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Cuuuuuuuuute! I really love reading this, especially since it's one of my fave pairings xP
I wonder what Natsume was thinking when he watched Koko hug Mikan :/ Oh wells! xD
ButtercupXButchjojo chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Awe Koko would sacrifice his love for mikan to make Natsume happy!
Millenium Snow chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Aw poor Koko :( I feel so bad for him and hes saying all these deep things (T.T) I must have the next chapter Please update soon
pizzamanNatsumehyuuga chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Please don't worry about making this a less romancey kind of story, THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE EVER READ ON FANFICTION, AND I'VE READ ABOUT A MILLION! The story is so well thought out and the way you portray the characters is amazing! (_) Please carry on with this story, it amazes me and I look forward to when you next update the chapters!
Minierra chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Oh my, you wouldn't know how much I love you for creating this fic. I mean, I've always liked KokoMikan fanfic, but they are just so rare! I love NatsuMikan too, but if the majority of the stories is about them and you read that every single time, at some point you'll get sick reading them. I think I've had enough of NatsuMikan stories... At least for now.

By the way, good work and update soon! :)
Blank chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I just love how you portray the darker, more somber side of Koko and your writing style is probably one of the best I've seen so far. Seriously. Keep writing.
Yuri Hannah chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
I love Koko! And this story is so heartwarming!
ShindaSekai7 chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
This chapter was so emotional! I love how u made koko be overwelmed (did I spell it right, I bet I didn't) with ever ones emotions and he litlle talk with Natsume! Genius! Anyway great chapter, can't wait for the next one even if it takes years!
Raven Lee chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
I came to like Koko even more because of your story.
This is nice. You should keep on going. :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »