Reviews for What if Frontierland
NancyDrew13 chapter 4 . 1/7
I like it! It's very different but I prefer this version. IT's happier for our boys!
70's Lover chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Good story. I'm a fan of both Bonanza and Supernatural both, so reading a story including them both was nice to read.
wandamarie chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
wow it is a good one thanks
wandamarie chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
wow great work thanks
wandamarie chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
wow thanks i am happy i found this story thanks keep up the great work
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
wow it is a good one thanks
I'mcalledZorro chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Great story! I was skeptical of a crossover between the two but this was perfect. I think you really nailed all the character's voices. Loved the end with Anna,
Jessica chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
um that also means they didn't meet bobby singer hoping for a sequel thanks
WarwomanWay chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
A crossover with bonaza? I loved this too bad hoss wasn't in it. Great job.
Tellhound chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Awesome fic. Not disapoinet at the ending. Just happy that the episode didnt end that way.
Jessica chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
great ending sam jess married two kids ava and dean married with a son just perfect
girlyghoul chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
AWW! Dean and Ava- that's a pairing I bet no one ever thought of! And Anna alive! Nice twist. Poor Little Joe, wishing for some excitement on the cattle drive LOL! Ah, kid, come on now. You're as big a trouble magnet as Sam!

But very good, the way it all never happened, but then kinda did. Though I wonder how Sam's going to do in the trial he never actually prepared for! LOL!
Jessica chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
wow sam dean trapped in the past add more want to read more thanks
Tellhound chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
Wonders what happens next.
girlyghoul chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
SNORT! A minor boo boo in this story... No way is that YED stronger than HOSS! LOL! But anyway, Little Joe and Sam kidnapped... D'oh! Always the way! Here's hoping the big bros can save the little ones and also that Cas can somehow manage to get them back in time. I don't think Dean would survive much longer without disease free girls and his Baby!