Reviews for Everlasting Loves
the ultimate kh fan chapter 11 . 5/30/2016
I feel so sorry for the theory now the truth is out.
otakuficwriter chapter 11 . 12/30/2015
hello from the other side... haha hi there Lalaith Quetzalli... hello from the otherr side of the world coz' i'm from the philippines in case ur wondering anywho this fanfic is by far the best bleach fanfic EVER! yes u heard that right thr BEST! after reading bonds and love 3 days straight from 12:00 pm in the afternoon (coz' imma heavy sleeper) to about 1 or 2 in the morning just like every bleach fanfic i've ever read coz' im addicted... anywho im gonna go read souls after reviewing this-these- stories and ichiruki is my favorite pairing that's why i love so much coz' there's so much romance! anyway-who- just want to thank u 4 making these amazing stories keep up the good work! as we meet again... in the reviews in souls anyway...
Miss Jackson Grayson-Barton chapter 11 . 7/28/2015
I binge read nothing but this and it's prequel today and now the feels with the ups and downs and shocks have wiped all my energy. This is why I shouldn't start reading updated versions on ao3 and realizing there's an "originally posted on " tag, it's not good for my sanity. It's just... what am I meant to do now? (Besides read souls obviously, that's what I'll end up doing now)... I just.. reality seems so boring, and I doubt I'm gonna find another fic that even comes half as close to the high standard you set here, which is gonna kill me, as I'm stuck in a IchiRuki mood and I really don't want to have to sit through reading shit-ily written or poorly plotted fics after reading the perfection which is this and bonds. Fuck you've ruined me for other writers now... I'm just gonna have to go back to crying in the corner and hoping that I can fix my mental state for more than a few seconds in the future.
greenking13 chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
I have seen 300 thousand word stories... that didn't have as many connections as this one had. I was so confused most of the time, one moment I was "Oh! Ichigo and Rukia are the ones who asked to be bound in akai-ito!" Then I though "No wait! They are the King and Queen!" Then "No! WHO THE HELL ARE THEY!?" But you weaved a beautiful web, connecting so many things, without ever giving it all away. (Okay, calling each other Sol and Luna may have given it away.) This was incredible.
Now I must go disprove the stereotype that males don't cry.

Keep on writing,

Green
turquoise ninja 012 chapter 11 . 9/20/2012
This story was fantastic you have a lot of talent I am hoping for more this definitely makes my favorites list great job it was a sui generis story
pinky357 chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
Loved both stories... waiting for Everlasting Souls...
Zizi-g chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
I really loved these two stories And I have already read them both twice! Oh and let's don't forget about the song "Neverending Story" by Within Temptation I LOVE IT!
Aletheya chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
Well, I know I'm almost a year late to this fic, but I have an excuse! I didn't discover fanfiction until a month ago! Anyway, I don't know if you still read these, or if you're still interested in making that "sort of sequel" but I tell you now that I would very much like it if you did. I didn't review the prequel to this story only because I read this one right after that. These are definitely two of my favorite stories on this site, well written and with a well-though and believable plot. I really, really loved them! Thank you for writing such great works of art!
SwordFishGod chapter 11 . 3/20/2012
Too much creative liscense, too much evil in Yamamoto, too confusing at bits, random unrelated bits too, otherwise good
fanfictionfan72 chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
finally finished! looking back to the very start of this story, it felt like so much time has gone by even though it has only been a week or so. i enjoyed how the "some time some place" parts slowly converged with the main story, or rather how things were revealed. things did get a little confusing sometimes, but overall i enjoyed the story very much.

my one complaint is that there was not as much interaction between rukia and ichigo as i would have liked. but i understand that may be because of how quickly events occur in this story.

thanks for writing such a good story and i look forward to any future bleach fics you may write :)
fanfictionfan72 chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
this was a great chapter. i thought i would be bored having to read a summary of the previous events in the manga, but ichigo's retelling of the story was captivating. i especially enjoyed how ichigo described what he felt through aizen's sword when they fought
the ultimate kh fan chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
Loved everything
Harveyman chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
(For both this story and it's predecessor)

Wonderfully written, a job well done. A few minor plot holes, which I can't even recall precisely what they were. My one criticism is that it got a little confusing when you changed people's names and created new title for position, but even that was of minor concern.
las184 chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
Ahh~~ I've finally finished it!

Fantastic! I loved it! I thought the ending scene was really heartwarming.. _

Great job!
las184 chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
This story is really INCREDIBLE! I did get a little confused at first over the 'past' story part, but it all makes sense after reading some more.

This is fantastic, so please continue! You've got great creativity to be thinking up the story like this. It's all winding around the anime/manga and goes well.

But the length of each chapter is a problem to me sometimes. Maybe it's because I'm a slower reader and I don't really like things too long. That's just me, I guess, so don't take me too seriously on that.

Again, great job on this fic! Looking forward to future chapters!