Reviews for Haruhi of the Rebellion
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
It is such a huge pity that you haven't updated this since 2011. This has so MUCH potential that I feel as if it's an actual Haruhi-Code Geass crossover. You captured everyone perfectly, and left it at a great cliffhanger.

I sincerely hope that you one day come back to this and continue it. It's brilliantly written, and has a great blend of drama and humor.
Webb360 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
What would've been Kyon's fate in this story? You know, if the story was written out?
SmileRen chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Hmm, interesting. Could you make Kyon a girl in this?
ilove2laflol chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Sounds very interesting
Epic Ebi chapter 1 . 9/15/2012

I love how you use first-person to tell the story. Kyon is a great narrator. Haruhi was also a great read; I can definitely see her doing this.

I'm really looking forward to seeing some Code Geass characters appear in this story. It would be quite interesting to see Haruhi and Lelouch in a conversation. Oh how I wish...

I really hope you continue this, even though it's been ages since then. Very good job capturing the feel of the Haruhi series.
indefinity007 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Somewhere to go but I think that this can be improved. Wairing for the nest chapters. Good job.
kerricarri chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
The narrative first person style of the anime was jarring in print at first, but then I really enjoyed its authencity. Kyon's droll snark is a must to set the tone for any of Haruhi's fatalistic yet fantastic universe-bending adventures. I think you captured Haruhi's spirit quite well, though I really want to see how you pull off the crossover. The summary implied SOS Brigade members will seamlessly be inserted into the CG universe. That'll be fun to watch! What wouldn't be as fun is seeing a whole rewrite of CG without any dramatic changes from the interferring presence of Haruhi. And it's so typical that Kyon will retain his memory...he has the awful misfortune (or is it fortune?) of being especially singled out by Haruhi's designs.
chaosrin chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Would love to see how Nagato fit in this.

I hope youy give her a main role like Kyon
Lord Mortensen chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
update soon!
Malcho1234 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Looks interesting so far. I'd really like to see more soon.
Ciruno chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
LilyGeek-x3 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Oh wow, this seems really good so far! :D pretty funny, too! .

Can't wait to read more. Great job x3
Roslyn The Great chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
wow white rooks how blaitantly obveuse can you get obama is cactuse elivs never died... YOU HAD ME CRACKING UP AT THE FIRST LINE I LOVED IT
Keith Fraser chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
(otakukeith from LJ here)

This looks very good so far - I'm thoroughly enjoying Kyon's internal monologue (which I assume is based on the style of the light novels, though I haven't read any of them). You also get bonus points for the natto, because I'm one of those weird people who likes it. :D