Reviews for I Will Find You
Bradley Cude chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
The Avengers could have started like this... but Natalie Portman was on maternity leave while the movie was being filmed. I like the last part better.
u r awesome chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Aw! Great story! I really enjoyed reading if! You characterized Jane, Darcy, Thor and all of the other characters incredibly well! The entire story was very well written and lovely! Great job! Thanks for writing this magnificent story and thanks for posting it! Keep up the amazing writing!

u r awesome
stxrdusty chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Yay yay yay! :D So cute!
Lara06 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Hey!

First, Im from Germany, so don't wonder about my bad english...

But i just HAD to read your Story!

It's so wonderful, how you describe Jane and Thor.

And Janes feelings are so real, so understandable and so... well, i habent even got words for it!

i just LOVE your Story!

Honestly, you write so incredible great!

Really, just fantastic!

Yours,

Lara 3
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This was just adorable and I loved the interactions between Jane and Thor. Not to mention how the other characters were in-character and just a delightful breath of fresh air. Great job on this!
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Gorgeous extension of the story the film created. I can't wait for their reunion and The Avengers film :) Wondeful little tale. My favorite moments were their reunion and Darcy's pep talk. She would give Johnny the grounding he needs, with a healthy dose of fun and snark. ;)
Lily Millie Winchester chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I love it! :D
VampireInDisguise chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
You are on a roll with these wonderful Thor stories! I love how many new characters you are adding! Love love love :D
serena-jean chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
wonderful story, very accurate portrayal of the characters, esp. iron man with his sacrasm and wit. want to read more
LoverandaFighter chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
loved the Avengers part. I so want to see the new Capt. America movie!
TheHonestCourtesan chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I adore how you dipicted Tony-He's a very... eccentric character and his little quips are the cutest thing in the world. :D

x
Crimson Idealist chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Oh, yay! I was hoping I'd find a fic where Jane and Thor were reunited. Excellent story. I loved it!
Stinkyacorn chapter 1 . 5/9/2011