Reviews for Existed
KellethMetheus chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
You never finished! Ahhh please finish this.
noz4a2 chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
This is getting very interesting. I hope you continue on with it.
Tides of Gray chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
This is a wonderful story - your writing is awesome and the plot line is really interesting - update soon please, can't wait!
Amy chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
damn! those Observers are so cryptic :(

this feels like the time when Olivia and John shared consciousness back in episode 1. It's so sad watching Peter suffer so so much! Please make Olivia remember him!

Update soon!
Jolka987 chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
i like it. i wonder what happen next
Lorelai Pattern chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
God, why do I love this story so much? Nice cliffhanger, please update soon!
Pour A Little Salt chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
Another amazing chapter, sorry for not reviewing last!

Update soon?
WalterWalternate chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
I'm really enjoying this story and where it's heading. My favorite part of the chapter was both Olivia and Peter simultaneously dismissing the idea of using the tank.
FringeFantastic chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
No! Olivia he is right there LOL this story is getting better and better(: please update soon!
FringeFantastic chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
She responded(: yay! Lol I love this! Please update soon!
Amy chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
dammit! can't she see him or talk to him while awake?

this is so sad! there must be a way for them to be together again!

Update soon!
SciFiChik chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
Aww poor Peter, I hated seeing him cry in the finale... It would have to be worse now :(

Observer conversations are always awesome, keep it up :). Hopefully Peter stays human, I'd hate to see Olivia finally remember him but then he's not human anymore.

Update really soon.
dancer4life5 chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
AWWWW...poor Peter! So sad. I like the idea that the Observers were once human but hopefully Peter doesn't turn into one. I think his love for Olivia is what will keep him human.

Please update soon XD
Lorelai Pattern chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
This story is so good, and it breaks my heart because it is so emotional. The Observer's vague conversation with Peter was very in character; please update this story soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2011